Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Mrsbanana's secrets to PvP

The moment you've all been waiting for!....well...most of you :P

If mrsbanana comes here and says that I'm lying, there is a 99% chance that HE is lying. I am very very very sure of these secrets.

Since Mrsbanana is a pally, here are the secret rules and cheats for a pally:

1.) Let's say your hit% chance is below 100%. If thats true, it is much better to get a fast weapon with low damage. So let's say your hit percent chance is 70%, and your weapon is slow but powerful. So your swinging your axe and you hit seven out of the ten times on your enemy. Since the axe is slow and you miss, that is a good time for your enemy to STRIKE! but if you used a fast weapon with slow damage, there would be barely any time for your opponent to strike. 2 fast 4 u! Lol.

2.) Mrsbanana uses his self-buffs on him before he is in contact with other enemies. this is good because let's say you use a self-buff on yourself when you are coming into contact with your enemy RIGHT on the dot. If that happens, for like 0.5 to 1 second, you are weak to normal strikes. once you press a self-buff you don't automatically become stronger! Your avatar plays an animation of him being buffed and then your skills become stronger. this is a big part in Mrsbanana's success in PvP.

3.) This might be known for most of you, but Mrsbanana knows EXACTLY when to strike using his AoE's. For example, when an enemy comes too close, he uses ice storm then fire storm to blast the enemy away, causing massive damage. And this last sentence leads me to my fourth statement.

4.) None of you know this, but when your an enchantress using an ice storm on an enemy and then fire storm, not only will the ice melt, but because it melted, it causes an extra amount of damage that no one noticed. This is also one of the very important parts as to why Mrsbanana is successful in PvP.

More secrets coming soon! Heheheh....>8-). I hope :/

BY THE WAY! NO INTERNET FLAMING OR SPAMMING PLEASE. That means you barbamitsos, rebel, flaimdude, and a few others,
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 07-21-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: >.>
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.