Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollee's PL Giveaway/Contests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    Entry for 2nd contest

Hillo I'm appleisaac and here are some skills I would like to see implemented into game 8-)

Archer skill-fiery arrow
    Archer shoots/throws a fire arrow. It does high damage to single target and gives 100 percent chance of fire proc!
    I think this would be a good skill for archers because it would give int birds a little more purpose (frost wand plus fire=combo)

Bear skill- frozen slash
    Another slash skill xD less damage then others, but it gives chance of freeze proc
    One way this skill would be useful is because It would give int bears more purpose (freeze pluse stomp)

Mageskill-wall of torment
    Drops a wall of fire or darkness that damages enimies who try to cross it.
    This skill would be usefull if a bear stood behind a wall and beckoned enemies across it for extra damage

Hope you consider me!

FTW
    i Assume u like int xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    i Assume u like int xD
    Yup xD how could you tell? Yet I have no Mage! 3 bears 2 birds no mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Volcano Meltdown

I'm up for number 3
    Landscape - Could be black trails and lava flowing around them.
    Mobs - Small monsters made of rock, Melee could catch you on fire, archer could shoot flaming arrows, mage could shoot fireballs.
    Recomended level - 81-86
    Bosses - Lava monster who could slip through cracks in ground and apear elsewhere.
    I think this campaign would be good in PL because nothing like this has been in it ever! I also would think this would be much more entertaining then some of the other places. And it would interest many of PL active users!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mage-switch
    Mages are able to swap the amount of mana they have with their Heath.

Bear-throw
    Bears are able to throw their weapon then they have to retrieve it.

Birds-thrice
    Birds are able to shoot three arrows and at as many targets at once limit of three.
    godessofpower lvl53
    tipgoger lvl31
    racehere lvl27

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

contest #2 here we go:

Mage: Teleport
    25 mana, 20 sec cool down, teleport anywhere within 10 m of target, opponent stun 5 sec
    This would be especially good for pvp for mages like when they're losing in a fight. Same for bosses when you're dying

Bird: Fly
    23 mana, 28 sec cool down, allows birds to fly for 5 sec, target stun 4 sec
    For pve and pvp if you're dying, you can fly up and nothing will hit you and your target will be stunned for 4 sec

Bear: Bull Horn
    15 mana, 20 sec dool down, subtracts 15 hp for every second for 10 sec after you're hit with it
    Bears were meant to have low dps so this will speed up the pve process especially for bears. In pvp this would be a good skill to use after beckon.

ign: jcyee
    Last edited by Jcyee; 01-19-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Not entering, some good ideas here:/
    Archer: Hawkeye Power Shooting
    AUTO attack will do 20% more damage and have a 5% extra chance to cirt.
    Buff lasts 8 seconds, and when maxed, arrows will be shot at 100% accuracy.

Enhanced Power Shooting
    Buff- Allows all skills and AUTO attacks to have 1m extra range for 10 seconds.

Mage: Mana Drain
    Attacks opponent's mana, similar to Heart Drain.

Poison Mushroom
    When used, a little green cloud of 6m radius is summoned and lasts for 5seconds, or can be destroyed by heal/scream/stomp.

Bear: Warrior's Will-PVE ONLY
    This skill allows all warrior skills to be-undodgeable for 10 seconds.

Iron Defense Technique
    This buff allows bear to not be affected by any sort of knockback, stun, root, freeze, etc for 15 seconds.
    The bear will have 10% extra defense when this skill is activated.

All-Class Skills

True Endurance-PVE ONLY
    -Buff that lasts 3 seconds and allows all skills to have no cooldown.

Call of Awakening-PVE ONLY
    -Requires 75% mana to be used.
    -Summon your true power in defending your party.
    -Can only be used when in a full party.
    Does 500% damage on entire screen.
    -Cannot be used while on anything more than 2x damage elixirs.
    -Every attack is critical.
    -10% extra dodge and 20 armor added for 15 seconds.
    -Can only be used twice per run and has a one minute cooldown.
    Learned at level 55.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Not entering, some good ideas here:/
    I don't quite understand, you have provided a valid entry, yet, you don't want to enter the contest...?

Also, would like to let everyone know that there is 20 DAYS left to provide your entries in my contest. The deadline is Valentine's Day- February 14th.
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Guess I will enter the skills one... I didn't read any post but your 1st one so if someone got mine then disregard mine... But I doubt they did

The Archers New Skill; Brave Bird , info the bird actually flys up and drops down and smashes it's foe... Foe is stunned for 5sec's DMG 100-200 10m range

The Bears New Skill; Bear Hug, It Squeezes It's Foe & May Paralyze It For 2-6 sec DMG 100-150 6m range

The Mages new skill; Summoning Spell, Summons Help from the shadow or your pet if you have one, freezes you foe aswell has damage done by pet or shadows!!! True dark magic! Summoned monster lasts for 10-15 sec

Well hope I did it right and didn't leave anything out
    Last edited by CodyBearr; 01-31-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post
    I don't quite understand, you have provided a valid entry, yet, you don't want to enter the contest...?

Also, would like to let everyone know that there is 20 DAYS left to provide your entries in my contest. The deadline is Valentine's Day- February 14th.
    Why Valentine's Day? (Sorry for double post)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    Why Valentine's Day? (Sorry for double post)
    No reason, just thought that I would give the contest about a month to finish up. I know that I will be busy on that day doing... valenties related things >.> ... so the results should be out within a week or so from then =D

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trollee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awesome! Glad I saw this I'll try and see what I can do with the bamboo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    I can delete my post if you want. It was just an idea for you.
    I was Joking haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

skills contests:
    bears: 1. slam:, dmg 100-109 when slammed, enemy gets flat which debuffs them and stays flat for 3sec 2. kung fu punch: punches them and pushes them back 6m dmg 89-99 3. Focus blast: gathers energy for 3 secs and unleashs a long range blast that does 159-169 but after using u lose 20% of ur armor.

birds: 1. WTH scream: screams to everyone in the field and does -10 armor and -10 dmg, 2. FLY: flys around the field by lose 50 mana per second when in air. 3: twisted peak- attacks enemy with beak that poisons them 10 dmg per second for 2 sec each lvl

Mages: 1iceberg fall- shoots icebergs from the air that deals 100 dmg per iceberg, each skill increases number of iceberg by 1
    2. Earthquake- earthquake that does 16m range and deals 80 dmg per sec and each point increases sec by 1
    3. Invisible- disappears for 3 sec each point increases time by 1 sec
    Last edited by Swords; 01-28-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Contest: 3

Map Title: Depths Of Stompulous
    Level: Next Level Cap

General Idea

The map would be titled "Depths Of Stompulous" and it would be a deep sea themed campaign. What would make this campaign different and more thrilling would be that it is played in complete darkness some 3,500 feet below the waters of PL! Your only aid through darkness would be a light on a helm you would get from doing a quest. The quest would be titled "That Sinking Feeling" and it would be an easy to moderate difficulty quest.

Quest Outline

You would have to locate the crank within a sunken ship in the pre-campaign map. Your only aid would be your in game map. The crank would open the vault door where a Mini-Boss, accompanied by a few under sea worshippers would be waiting to kill you! You would have to defeat the Mini-Boss and his associates and complete the Pre-Campaign map. You would then be rewarded 800 gold and the "Helm Of Buoyancy" ( the helm with the light on it). Now you are able to begin the actual campaign.

Mobs

Your new helmet would lighten your way of 9x8 Meters area. You would encounter "Unknown Species" (normal mobs), "Species 0194" ( mid-level mobs), and the boss Stompulous. Just so you have an idea of what the maps would look like, think of the Mariana's Trench. (Deep, dark, cold, and suspenseful). Along the way through the maps you would cruise by many mini-caves which at any certain moment a creature might dart out and deal damage to you!

Boss!

Now that you have an idea of what the maps will hold, let's head on to the characteristics of the boss Stompulous! Stompulous would have 20000 health and 680 armor with a normal hit rate of 180-250 and a move ( similar to magnetic golem ) where he would charge up and stomp (hence "Stomp"ulous) and wreck the sea floor dealing 15000 damage killing anything within the 15 meter range. The only way to dodge this would be to hide behind rock barriers, which would in turn block the damage caused by his mega move. This would give high level players a hard challenge and could possibly reward them with great gear! Stompulous would have a drop chance of 1-2 and 1/2% chance of dropping the pink "The Trident of Stompulous" (Stats: 9% hit, 6% crit, 60 armor, 1.2 hit speed of 165-195. Req. 210 Str ( highest level in next cap ) ) Stompulous would hold the trident and look like a huge, bulky, underwater ogre somewhat similar to the "Big Daddy" in BioShock 3. (EXAMPLE BELOW)

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/...ume_ebay_3.jpg

The "Unknown Species" mobs would look like squidman, and the "Species 0194" would be shark men, but much larger then the squidmen.

http://www.baronpollakdesigns.com/Im...n_Screen_2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ML3IM3NusM...ncils_Troy.jpg

There's more!

But hold on cowboy! For each map in the campaign, the mobs would continue to grow stronger and Stompulous would have more than one form! He would continue to grow larger and hit harder and start to evolve into a more muscled defined version of his former self.

Thanks!

I feel that this campaign would bring a suspenseful sort of feel to this game where everytime you play you never know what might happen! Shrouded in darkness, how thrilling would that be? Trollee, thanks for the chance for allowing all of us to use our creative mind thinking to work towards a fun and generous prize!

Post Scriptum

The pictures were not mine, I only used them so that you have an idea of what they might look like.
    Last edited by JackOak; 02-13-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Final-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Avian Skills: Burst of Speed:
    Subtracts .2 speed(lvl 6) from weapon speed for 10 sec. Can be only used if you have less than 3/4 hp. This skil benefits the fast weapons talon and daggers the most so we would actually see them be used more. In pvp, this would create new strategy as to use this skill, you are required to risk getting one hit. 20 sec cool down. 50 Mana

lvl 1: -.1 Less than 1/3 Hp
    lvl 2: -.1 Less than 1/2 Hp
    lvl 3: -.1 Less than 2/3 Hp
    lvl 4: -.2 Less than 1/2 Hp
    lvl 5: -.2 Less than 2/3 Hp
    lvl 6: -.2 Less than 3/4 Hp

Mage Skill: Energize: Replenishes 16%( At lvl 6) of you and group members mana. 10m Range. This skill promotes group runs as it can help birds who lack m/s and mages who need to spam skills with low m/s. For pvp, this is a backup skill that helps mages if they run out of mana from mana shield. 45 sec cool down. 0 mana.
    lvl 1: 4%
    lvl 2: 6%
    lvl 3: 8%
    lvl 4: 10%
    lvl 5: 12%
    lvl 6: 16%

Bears Skill: Morale Boost +12 Damage and Armor party boost(lvl 6) for 25 sec. This skil promotes having a bear in your exp runs. In pvp, this skill helps with team FFA. 30 sec cool down. 10 mana per party member.

lvl 1: 2 Dam and Arm
    lvl2: 4 Dam and Arm
    lvl 3: 6 Dam an Arm
    lvl 4: 8 Dam and Arm
    lvl 5:10 Dam and Arm
    lvl 6: 12 Dam and Arm

I ve seen good skill suggestions around as well. Gl all!

l

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Thumbs up

Contest 1
    Enchantress:
    Silent Ninja Mage
    Name:  image.png
Views: 382
Size:  79.7 KB
    (Made from my Lego Sets( and a picture of MY mage))
    Cost:
    50 platinum
    Description:
    For the Back Stabbing, Sneaky, and Stealthy Ninja
    Ability:
    plus 7 int, 1 dodge, 1 damage, 1 armor, and the ablility to turn invisible for 1.5 seconds when you slide your finger diagonally across the screen. Making an awesome affect and huge advantage in pvp.
    Contest 2:
    Avian:
    Swirl of Doom
    This would cause the avian to do a spinning attack.
    Range: 8m. Single damage.
    Damage: 80-102 increased in increments of 13 per skill point.
    Special: starting with a 40% increases 10% per skill point chance to knock back and lower hit% by 50%.
    Enchantress
    Sickness Slam
    Cause a green circle to appear around the caster.
    Range: 10m spread from point of cast.
    Damage: 50-75 increased in increments of 10 per skill point.
    Special: Poisons them for 5 seconds with a damage rate of 20 damage per second. Lasts an extra 2 seconds per skill point.
    Warrior
    Whirl Pool Wham
    Makes a blue circle that's spirals getting smaller.
    Range: Starts at 4m increases in increments of 2 per skill point reaching 16m.
    Damage: 0-0
    Special: Sucks them in in a circle getting closer and closer. While doing 50 damage per second. Spell lasts an extra half second per skill point.

Oops didn't see the pvp/pve thing sorry....
    Not for the contest but the idea is
    In pve bear now could bring people RIGHT to them making it easy to drag mobs to the wall~
    In pvp huge advantage because it gives them 16m range making it easy to get those pesky kiters~

In pve the Mage now has a reason to tank poison then back out saving themselves while do damage and staying alive with the revive!~
    In pvp every bird pops mana shield then repulsed runs away waiting for skills then comes back! Now the mages could kill them while they run away! This would even out those fights!~

For bird in pve this would greatly reduce the damage the group takes in mobs and in boss runs when they miss a LOT more! ~
    In pvp this would help with those mages who hit 500s with drains! Makin it a lot less likely that they'd be 1hitted! (Really Annoying)~
    Sorry for making the judging harder but I think the devs should look over these posts! Great ideas lots of inspiration!
    Thank you trollee

Contest 3
    Risk It For The Biscuit
    Recommended level 10,
    This is set in humungo tree!
    You need to defeat 10 bosses to get to the top!
    It costs 500 platinum to buy the campaign!
    Or 2 platinum to get access for one game!
    The mobs are: Monkeys, Evil Tree hags(that push you back), and Gorillas.
    You have to make it across a bridge while being attacked. You get past the first bridge in the first tree house to find the first boss. Second tree house find second boss... etc.
    First boss: 5000 health 0 armor 25 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 25 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
    Second boss:6000 health 100 armor 50 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 50 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
    Third boss: 7000 health 200 armor 100 armor 75 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 75 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
    And so on until boss number 10 which is
    Tenth boss: 15000 health 1500 armor 250 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 250 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
    (The Damage rates are if you have no armor, 5 Armor Usually Negates Aprox. 1 damage)(Ps. if first person dies it'll go to second person etc.)
    If you defeat any boss you have a chance at a regular(+5% pink chance)roll for regular loot at your level.
    And you have a chance (2%) to get 20 platinum! The pink chance is increased by 5 percent as well!
    Last edited by Sryyoulose; 02-17-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Updated with advantages and Face Description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Campaign: Contact with Foreign World
    Landscape: Futuristic, Main theme blue and grey, on a spaceship
    Mobs: Humans with Hitech Blasters, Lightsaberish weapons, and Red Cross suuitcases( Heals mobs) Boss is a clone of everyone in your party. (20 x hp same lvl up to 40, no skills)
    Drops: Boss drops 1500 gold Everytime with a chance of getting 1 platinum(1%)
    Reccommed Level:10+
    I know you may notice that this is similar to SL. This campaign would be cool as it is like a Creatures vs Humans game. This campaign only appears at random times to keep balance (5 times a month). The mob strength is determined by the average level of group members so high levels would allow low levels to join so the mobs would be easier to kill. No exp is gaine so there would be no powerleveling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i bet redryder will take the 1st place prize for drawing contest -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Skills
    Archer:Freezing Volley
    Hits multiple enemies and freezes them for 3 seconds.This will help archers kite way better in low level pvp. They can also use a combo. Freeze n Scream

Bearevasion Slash
    Used to debuff the enemies dodge abilities.It will stay in affect for only 10 seconds.This skill helps bears fight birds equally in battle.

Mage:Traumasphere
    Sinks nearby enemies into the ground n does damage over time.When enemies get back up they will be stunned for 3 seconds. This will help mages fight 2v1 or 3v1 fights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Only 2 WEEKS until the contest reaches its deadline, get those entries in people! I don't want any "reserved posts" still remaining once it gets here lol.