Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    Oh god....

Im not even gonna dissect this.
    Just know you've replied to the wrong person about "not caring for the community."

Inb4meltdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    IB4MELTDOWN also, Bod, myself, Kahlua and may others care about the community.....and that post is not cool bud.
    if you dont want to offend please edit your posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    playing devil's advocate, with 50 posts, mitch may just be uninformed by thinking bod is "not caring for the community." it's easy to form the wrong opinion about someone. also, he could have posted something nasty, rather than a thought out articulated reply. with that said, bod truly is the opposite of "not caring about the community"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    I haven't done anything wrong, I'm voicing my opinion as in you guys,
    I don't know many of you well enough, but if you are concerned about the community then thanks!
    It's people like you who keep the game moving forward.
    I was half way typing a reply, and stopped myself, I'm not going to answer or disect your post, if you want to continue please do so in a PM.

There's a difference about voicing your opinion on a subject, than attacking one sole member of the community (any member, even if it is 'sticking up for a guildie') in a thread regarding the best for the community.

But I would like to inform you I put my whole heart and soul into this game, I'm over passionate about its success if anything.

If I didn't care, do you really think I'd be still here discussing this? (Rhetorical question)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post: