Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed82 View Post
As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk
This made absolutely no sense man. All I said is have your conversation in private if you don’t want others input, but you chose a public forums thread lol.