Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
I read it the first time. You presented the following: 1. That you rush people who you know that stand against you, 2. That there are newbies who are just looking for fun, 3. That PVP players is slowly declining in players, and 4. That there are people who are mean to the newbies. If I have to assume that you created your post with coherence in mind, then you must be saying that: PVP is declining because there are mean people who rush newbies (who can't speak English?). If I have to base it to your thread title, I would assume by mean people, you are referring to bullies. That being said, please refer to my initial reaction. This is how I understood your post and reacted accordingly, If I incorrectly misinterpreted it, then disregard it. Thank you.

PS: I said in my post "with all politeness", because I did not attempt to rebutt your statements even though I disagree in every word completely. I simply presented a different way of looking at it.
Stop trying to sound intelligent, you're only making yourself look stupid with your horrible grammar. This thread was not made to hear you disagree with it. I was only showing my feelings towards how these people are treated.