Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: how the mighty have fallen.. quitting 35 pvp

  1. #1
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default how the mighty have fallen.. quitting 35 pvp

    YEA quitting 35 pvp
    truebadd is gone
    and xtruelegendx
    is gone
    quitting because of all the noobs there are.. everyone rushing and teaming cuz they cant 1v1 me and win alone
    ill be back for u guys tho.. not saying when and not saying as who but ill b back

    for any friends reading this u can add xpaschalx

    truebadd-out

  2. #2
    Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mexico, Guadalajara.
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    same reasons i quit but mostly cause its pretty boring now, no challenges at all, i usually always beat anyone except a few voodoos who were quite pro like. lol

  3. #3
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    same reasons i quit but mostly cause its pretty boring now, no challenges at all, i usually always beat anyone except a few voodoos who were quite pro like. lol
    including truebadd the mighty . Only Mage I cant beat is shel lol. And shel u better stay off this thread wherever u are. Lmao

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sryyoulose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    With a soccer Ball
    Posts
    3,184
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 228 Times in 170 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I quit because to many people flamed in guilds so I quit guilds... And then guilds declared war on me Because the "Peace Treaty" Costed 500 Deaths so I'm like screw you... And then they rushed... Also some people just are stupid 35 pvp has lost all respect therefore I Lost respect for it so i no longer pvp at that level...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

  5. #5
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,321
    Thanks
    2,219
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 2,224 Posts

    Default

    Oh, the self-glorification in this thread.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Senior Member The Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Jose, Cal
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    You know there is a 1v1 map right.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Flash For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Oh, the self-glorification in this thread.
    lol

  10. #8
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    You know there is a 1v1 map right.
    you know I'm not gunna just make a one on one game and sit there all day right. Idont like that map

  11. #9
    Senior Member Jugernugett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    umm...
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Don't delete the characters bro!!!!!!!>[]<
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

  12. #10
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jugernuget wants back View Post
    Don't delete the characters bro!!!!!!!>[]<
    idk wht to do with them. I may delete legend for a stash character and idk about truebadd I've had that mage since I was a noob

  13. #11
    Forum Adept Thasaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In The Rain.
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    It seems almost any PvP related map now has people that are not fun to play with because they ruin the game experience with their bad attitudes and Noob - Like PvP ethics.
    Hopefully it improves soon or the people wake up and see that they're affecting other people, because I have seen some good friends completely quit PvP and to be honest with you, I'm pretty sick of it myself. As an example, some people who you cannot kill will purposely try to rush you in order to make you mad. After awhile they'll say, "Haha, you suck," or some other nasty comment and it will cause people to say things that they don't mean. Then the rusher will say, "Thanks for cursing! Reported. ," and this is what is making me hate PL overall now . I have a short temper for people who think they can just walk all over people and get a way with it (I have Cursed a few times and I feel if I continue to play that I could be banned, so I simply have stopped playing for awhile now). A lot of the nice people have left and I fear this game will become vacant soon due to the fact that a lot of the people joining are no less than garbage. Oh and don't even get me started with guild beefs...

    / End Rant
    - One love! One heart! Give thanks and praise to the lord, and I will feel alright! -

  14. #12
    Banned :-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    I bet youll be bqck truebadd:P. Everyone has a "grr" moment enjoy your break!

  15. #13
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :-D View Post
    I bet youll be bqck truebadd:P. Everyone has a "grr" moment enjoy your break!
    knew you'd show up eventually from behind the shadows lol. I'll b back under a differentname with a different Mage maybe in a month. Royal and a bunch of people got on my nerves earlier grrr. Teamers lol.

  16. #14
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thasaint View Post
    It seems almost any PvP related map now has people that are not fun to play with because they ruin the game experience with their bad attitudes and Noob - Like PvP ethics.
    Hopefully it improves soon or the people wake up and see that they're affecting other people, because I have seen some good friends completely quit PvP and to be honest with you, I'm pretty sick of it myself. As an example, some people who you cannot kill will purposely try to rush you in order to make you mad. After awhile they'll say, "Haha, you suck," or some other nasty comment and it will cause people to say things that they don't mean. Then the rusher will say, "Thanks for cursing! Reported. ," and this is what is making me hate PL overall now . I have a short temper for people who think they can just walk all over people and get a way with it (I have Cursed a few times and I feel if I continue to play that I could be banned, so I simply have stopped playing for awhile now). A lot of the nice people have left and I fear this game will become vacant soon due to the fact that a lot of the people joining are no less than garbage. Oh and don't even get me started with guild beefs...

    / End Rant
    i have a temper the size of a finger nail. I even snap on my friends sometimes in an instant so I need to stop bein a voodoo for now cuz no matter how good I get my anger issues r only getting worse

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to plmafiaboss For This Useful Post:


  18. #15
    Banned :-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    knew you'd show up eventually from behind the shadows lol. I'll b back under a differentname with a different Mage maybe in a month. Royal and a bunch of people got on my nerves earlier grrr. Teamers lol.
    Ill give u a piece of toost if u dont quit (:

  19. #16
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :-D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    knew you'd show up eventually from behind the shadows lol. I'll b back under a differentname with a different Mage maybe in a month. Royal and a bunch of people got on my nerves earlier grrr. Teamers lol.
    Ill give u a piece of toost if u dont quit (:
    dont worry I'll b back after lvl cap. I'll hopefully b able to beat the one noob who I could never beat. Some noob Shelby or something like that ;p

  20. #17
    Banned :-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    dont worry I'll b back after lvl cap. I'll hopefully b able to beat the one noob who I could never beat. Some noob Shelby or something like that ;p
    She sucks^_^

  21. #18
    Senior Member ninjaduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Locational Locations
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 213 Times in 168 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Calling people noobs isnt very nice. Even if they do respect that there are NO RULES IN PVP, and there is a special 1v1 map :/
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

    THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

  22. #19
    Banned :-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaduck View Post
    Calling people noobs isnt very nice. Even if they do respect that there are NO RULES IN PVP, and there is a special 1v1 map :/
    D: no ofc not! Its cant be thats simple!
    *councious* but it is!
    Noooooooooooo! ^rush rush rush^ noooo!

  23. #20
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :-D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaduck View Post
    Calling people noobs isnt very nice. Even if they do respect that there are NO RULES IN PVP, and there is a special 1v1 map :/
    D: no ofc not! Its cant be thats simple!
    *councious* but it is!
    Noooooooooooo! ^rush rush rush^ noooo!
    lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fallen Angels 3?
    By Bilaxman in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. Arthagn the Mighty.... pt 1
    By Arthanos in forum PL Fan Stories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Fallen Mages -- wants you!
    By KTpantyhose in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:09 PM
  4. All Mighty Greed! Manners?
    By Battlelock in forum PL New Players
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 07:04 PM
  5. Hello Forum, players, all mighty dev's, and Space Time Studios.
    By nakedspacemonkey in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •