It seems almost any PvP related map now has people that are not fun to play with because they ruin the game experience with their bad attitudes and Noob - Like PvP ethics.
Hopefully it improves soon or the people wake up and see that they're affecting other people, because I have seen some good friends completely quit PvP and to be honest with you, I'm pretty sick of it myself. As an example, some people who you cannot kill will purposely try to rush you in order to make you mad. After awhile they'll say, "Haha, you suck," or some other nasty comment and it will cause people to say things that they don't mean. Then the rusher will say, "Thanks for cursing! Reported. ," and this is what is making me hate PL overall now . I have a short temper for people who think they can just walk all over people and get a way with it (I have Cursed a few times and I feel if I continue to play that I could be banned, so I simply have stopped playing for awhile now). A lot of the nice people have left and I fear this game will become vacant soon due to the fact that a lot of the people joining are no less than garbage. Oh and don't even get me started with guild beefs...

/ End Rant