Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O.o List of 1.3 bugs o.O

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default O.o List of 1.3 bugs o.O

1.) FIXED.

2.) FIXED.

3.) I THINK this is fixed....not sure....

4.) FIXED.

5.) FIXED.

5a.) FIXED.

6.) Not sure if this is much of a bug or not...
    The animation for a character holding a DEX or STR item has changed, which is not the point. The point is that when the character is holding an INT item, the animation is still the same....though that's not so disturbing .

7.) Kind of like a suggestion: Pink text PM's. Kinda disturbs my eyes when I read them in pink. It's like it is blinding your eyes with it's shininess. The light green text is much better .

8.) When I talk to Capt. Beizo, he stands up, waves hello, then collapses back down. LMAO!!!

9.) When I talk to Ekai, he's waving hello, but tears are coming out of his eyes at the same time. Looks kinda wrong...

I think that's all I have gotten to far...I'll try to search some more for the devs to fix . Bye for now....

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS IN NO WAY MEANING TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE DEVS. And I emphasize "NO WAY!"
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 08-06-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Some updates fixed.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.