Thread: For Those Who Want To Make a Guide! Please Read!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default For Those Who Want To Make a Guide! Please Read!

Hey guys,

I've been noticing the anti guide thing going on. I also noticed that its mainly originating because of guides of similar things that have already been made.

Now, I myself am fine with making guides, but as long as they're not just regurgitated knowledge or have a different twist on things, in a good way. The other option is to simply create a totally new guide on something that hasn't been done before.

So, I think a lot of the forumers are just asking to make sure before you create a guide.

How can you do this?

Well, there is the search function. There's also a list of guides (slightly outdated, but still covers many of existing guides). It can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-in-one-place

Now, for those who do still want to make guides, I'm just going to give a few examples on things that you do need guides on!

• The Weapon Proc Guide. The existing one is out of date and needs to be updated as the original creator is long gone.

• An updated guide compilation. This has been out of date for around 4 months!

• New Twinking guides! People have started new Twinking levels like 56 & 61! I haven't really seen guides on those and I'm sure many people would appreciate them!

These are just a few examples. There's still stuff left to write guides about if you really want to, just not common sense guides.

One more thing: PLEASE do not make a guide you are not well educated on the subject. It is like a teacher giving wrong information to a student.

That's all I had to say

Cheers,

~Parth
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: