Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
Wrong

And wrong.

Twinking inspires others to beg for builds, remake chars, & to become better pvp players themselves. The players I fight with and against get better every round if they don't rage quit. I'm like a open book in pvp. I answere any questions players throw at me. Health & speed buffs, how to score goals, how to charge the right skills, ect.! Noobs have questions and I teach them everything I know about the lvl bracket and even what i know about end game pvp. Yes some give up ez but the same ones would probably do the same if they were 21 getting owned by u Blaq and many other pro players. No diff.

Tbh I think your anti (low lvl pvp) arguments are a little biast & irrelevant.

Just seems like u have never ran with many twinks on any mmo.
That is such a diluted and warped justification that is only true for the vastly small (like 1%) of the general population that make a twink.

Otherwise, the vast majority of the time it's ruthlessly slaughtering inexperienced players with vastly inferior gear.

Twink authority lawlz! Get to the end game and pwn in pvp then you can have some credibility. There's a huge difference competing in the end game pvp, people generally are much more experienced with their toon, have more abilities to utilize, the gear gap isn't as crazy, and the teams are much more soild.

There's nothing wrong with low lvl pvp, it's good training. What's wrong is the people park their toons at a low lvl with every intention of max specing, gearing, and leaving that toon at that level specifically to wtfpwn, terrorize and grief low lvl inexperienced players so they can make themselves feel dominant...because this is what twinking boils down too.

Lawlz, twinks are for people people that can't handle getting pwnned in the endgame and have to use their superior toon to wtfpwn some innocent noob to make them feel better.

Helping noobs, lawlz, that's like kicking your dog in the ribcage as hard as you can to teach it not to bark.