Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Ideas I hope the Developers should consider!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Red face Some Ideas I hope the Developers should consider!

Well Ive been an active member of the Spacetime studios series of Games Family forever since the begining ! And since letting pocket legends a rest I've gone to star legends and totally completely loved it !! More addicted then EVER...thanks for that lol....But I've come up with some very interesting ideas that could be incorporated into this awesome game that we would all very much enjoy

***THE LEADERBOARD***

Well as we all know the leaderboard SHOULD be a place ,an inscription of skill, perserverance, and dedication to being better than everyone else lololol....jk! But like most of anyone who has a noggen and common sense knows...that's not so...It's actually a place of scorn and utter disappoint, because of shotty development thought out, into it creation. And that's not to say its ALL bad, just someparts of it.....

****PVP K/D RATIO****

First of all, Developers what were u thinking guys lol....You should have known beforehand that people could cheat at this in the mist obvious of ways....called BOOSTING! It requires NO skill, done in about a 1DAY to get to #1 and is pathetic....The only way to change one person killing another spawning person X5,000 times is to FIX how PvP has always been done. yes that means CHANGE people haha and no I'm not some Obama inthusiest , I'm just a fellow gamer who sees flaw, we ALL HATE, and want fixed!!! I propose changing this ridiculous, BORING, method of player vs. Player combat, I mean its sad...I marveled at how much depth was put into World of Watercraft, and this is the best spacetime can do... Each person says GO! Then we go at it...tsshhh ...I propose a battlefield incorporating 10 on 10 teams or 5 on 5 or 1 on 1 with RANDOM joins to the game type of your choosing. And if if of course you wish a friend to join, he may be invited but forced to be on your team not opposing. And maybe more objective gameplays available the capture the flag. Maybe guarding zones, and taking over more for points to reach a goal limit.Maybe destroying bases, or even maybe, king of the Arena, where someone holds a crown until they die but as you hold it, you amount score points to win the game. This would definately correct the Boosting, bring more players into PvP and , and give characters such as Engineers a BIGGER role in PvP area. I mean no ones gets 1200 or 5000 kills without dying, NO ONE , lol.And come on guys, you gotta admit, these ideas sound freaken awesome and fun haha. Less boring, more combat, coordinating, and FUN!!!

****GUILD SIZE****
    Now this one kinda pi$$es me off . Sorry for the language but this one hits home for me ....I mean I'm one of those people who love my guild to death, and the Superiority other guilds show angers me. I mean making the leaderboard based on MAXIMUM level is ridiculous....Because atm that means level 41 . So let's say I'm an up and coming guild, well your going to have a lot of new players who are not yet that level for a LONG time lol. And if someone who's a 41 sees that they are #1 in leaderboard, the they are apparently "The Best" no......they just get the biggest portion of experienced players...Maybe perhaps we change that, to Guild size, not Guild highest # of highest lvl characters....

****PVE K/D *****
    Well I personally enjoy this the most I mean I just love to grind for kills and the thrill of NEVER being able to die more than X1 lol.Otherwise all that work, down the toilet haha, plus you get recognized, and it looks good But I just stopped doing it because I CAN'T lol. I have what they call CRAZY weirdo internet O_o....it can be at 178 running beautiful, and then it zomps to 1,000,000 ping lol .And I'm running on a HTC Evo 4 G lol. I mean it happens....it WILL happen to you eventually lol .As they say s### happens lol...whether it your fault or not. It can be a phone call as well that cuts your connection, the provider , or Power on device running out, or dying or router resetibg, the list goes on , believe me lol etc.........So instead of it ruining you and causing you to die, maybe perhap disconnect on your record, or maybe as you lose connection, or ping goes over let's say 1,000 you get admediately disconnected or returned to town or something. Because its ridiculous that your body stays in game and you die while you get disconnected....

Okay now to some cool ideas I have Some COOL NEW classes I've put a lot of time and effort into creating!! Haha I know we all have grown to love The commando, the opporative and the engineer but they get old after awhile lol.....So may I present!!:

**** The Machinist****
    He's a very cool and interesting character as his mastery is "machines" lol as I presume you all guessed haha
    He uses his machinery knowledge to manipulate and Create machinery to destroy his foes!! He can manipulate Turrets, as a special skill or Robotics such as in Slouch O, instead of opening doors like the other classes lol. He can create armors ( spells) to boost his attack and def, health, mana. He can also use a spell create machine fighters (limit/time/power) throw explosives and has a shield item that's class specific called a " wrench " lol to boost his weakened gear , and help for survival with defense.

Spell Listing
    - Droid O(summon robot attacker)
    - Development
    - Insence XYV
    - Fury Frenzy Tech I
    -Frengement
    - Surpence
    -Touchfull Genius
    - Orinzine
    Each of course I have a specific notes on each to far in to detail to discuss unless of course the development team takes,intrest in with unset dam/time and amount.

****The Enforcer****
    This Bad Boy could be compared to the commando in only how Bad@## he is hahaha. With one major difference of course What makes him unique to Star legends is that he does not derive his power from his large base health and defense like the commando does. But is quite the opposite, he's what you would call a intergalactic paladin lol. He realiese solely and completely on auras ....Yes lol, Crazy twist I know lol. He similar to the engineer in that he uses his weapon as a primary attack with skills as backup .His auras can increase his attack, defense, health, mana, crit and dps and def. Each for a certain time and amount. Can't make him or the machinist to overpowered His special class specific ability is to have a bubble of absolute protection, ONCE every 24 hrs. In which from the time cast they can't be hurt or killed or ATTACK FOR 60 SECONDS.And the skill doesn't stack if not used every 24 hrs.

Spell List
    - Aridian aura
    -Salarian Blessing
    -Midgards might
    -Felinistic Light
    -Arinder
    -Blessing of Truth
    -Heroic Absolutence
    -Gvare
    - Shout of Legions

And yes I have detailed descriptions of each spell whh is to much to release unless of course the development team takes notice in and contacts me about haha

****GUILD BANK/STASH/VAULT****
    Well like most guild we have a variation of players of different levels, types etc...I believe the guild to be a FAMILY a SUPPORT to each player in a different guild. Well likemost often times elp cannot often be given to a needing guildmate due to being offline of higher leveled players or too many and nothing available.
    Well I believe a guild vault would be an awesome contribution to Star Legends It would incorporate each player having the ability to DONATE stims, Credit,
    Items of all types whether it be vanity or gear. And most importantly PLATINUM may be deposited into guild to increase vault size and upgrade guild hall, but may not be withdrawn.And acquiring guild points and guild ranking , save for guild master, by doing so. The amouof a certain rank can't differ by amount of guild members and contribution. A uild leadon/.deposits will be available. A certain amount if guild points are given daily to each member to withdraw based upon ranking and deposits. To guil

****ITEMS/GEAR/VANITY****
    Okay this is where Our Developers have REALLY FAILED us lol. Even the Picket Legend players have it better than us here lol. And here's some things the developers can do to help us out !!

*Add 30 NEW. Items to every 10 levels for each class.
    *1 NEW set for each class every 5 Levels .
    * OMG here's one that I can't STRESS enough lol. Be MORE creative with the items development...SERIOUSLY they all look the same....Add lightning, fire, ice effects on gear, glowing , sparking , change the color, and shapes lol.yah know what I mean!
    *MORE SHIELD MORE SHIELDS lol!!! Shields available at EVERY level to all classes not just 26 + ...&yes I know a lvl. 10 is available but its extremely RARE and at TWINK PRICES lol.
    *Why hasn't Spacetime studios been sewed yet for STEALING the HALO armor look, lvl 40 customs lol, I know where ALL thinking it haha.
    *Vanities!! More lol!! Different Pets PLEASE!!
    * ABOVE ALL PLEASE JUST BRING MORE ITEMS TO STAR LEGENDS....OUR AUCTION HOUSE IS SAD.....

****PLATINUM PURCHASE****
    Well my fellow gamers, spacetime studios brings us Star Legends MMORPG FREE of charge But like all things , it takes money to keep it operating...Which is of course perfectly understandable lol. They fund this of course with Platinum. I think its A perfectly good way to make money and still provide a community at the same time. But its ridiculous that you have to spend $80.00 to get a descent amount if platinum lol .This is costing yah a lot of money LOL don't you see? Giving me less platinum for my moneys NOT gonna make be buy none unless I need to respec skill, background or purchaser slot lol. I'd buy a lot more if I got my moneys worth and was able to do a thing or to !! I mean let's say double the amount of plat for the current price ?I might consider spending 100$= (2000 plat NOW ) But if it were (4000) I' could get my monies worth and do some descent elixir runs? I'm just saying make it available at more , plat, same prices, = MORE CUSTOMERS LOL. I know....I'm one of those customers....LOL!!

****AUCTION HOUSE *****
    Okay Really O_o .....your gonna give me 1Slot!!!! And expect me to pay 10 play a slot....it's that money grubiness that will make me say NO!! I won't buy auction slots! I'll just sell from all my characters slots which equals 10 and is more than enough lol...I have 9 save for my main, at lvl.5 for auction slots...I WON'T PAY!! The inventory slots buy is reasonable when they give u 50 and 50 more for 5 plat.That's reasonable ...1 slot = 10 plat,,, get bent lol...give each player 10 slots if they are auction kings they'll buy more...or just don't make limit at all, make auction house BIGGER!

****Payment Method****
    Hmm before I used to charge my phone company Verizon to buy platinum but I've switched providers since and gone with Virgin. I pay 35.00$ a month for UNLIMITED Data,
    txt messages and like 300 min a month and like 250,000 emails a month....more than enough haha ....and I get to use
    Current Smartphones such as IPhone 4S and HTC Evo 4 G is what I have. But unfortunately they are prepaid...I can pay a year on it or more but option to pay for platinum is no longer there like with Verizon...I dunno like ya to fix that. Sure I'm not the only person who's wised up to Phone company providers !

****Farewell****
    And with that I've just about cleared up all the goody ideas I've had on my mind since I started playing Star Legends I really do hope the development team considers what I've said and works to make the Star Legends family even bigger and better than before! I apologize for any spelling errors on my part, but I typed it all via HTC Evo 4G seeing as my Laptop is in some pawnshop after it was stolen from my house -.- .......Any and all thoughts of what I've Saud here are appreciated, you can pst them under my own on this page, and feedback is trully appreciated As new ideas EMERGE from my cranial Genius ill be happy to post a another swatting at Spacetimes haha if I was turned 17 This month I'd be happy to show the Developers a thing or two about Developing haha, jk they do good work, BIG admirer of the series!! Look forward to critisizing Arcane Legends ! Hopefully its not near as bad a piece of crap as Dark Legends LOL I Jk.....NOT REALLYM!! ....MAYBE...

If you'd like to contact me , send me a message, or reply, or PM in game on Star Legends anytime. I am a Lvl.41 Commando my avatars name is "Aliss" and is be happy to help you with whatever you need
    And no for the people that keep asking...I don't die...I seriously had Disconnects =Deaths lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    " Arcane Legend: Aliss lvl.16 Warrior."
    Tired of that Old Sig? Want a Fresh New One?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...re-Design-Shop!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkillFullGamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    ****GUILD SIZE****
    Now this one kinda pi$$es me off . Sorry for the language but this one hits home for me ....I mean I'm one of those people who love my guild to death, and the Superiority other guilds show angers me. I mean making the leaderboard based on MAXIMUM level is ridiculous....Because atm that means level 41 . So let's say I'm an up and coming guild, well your going to have a lot of new players who are not yet that level for a LONG time lol. And if someone who's a 41 sees that they are #1 in leaderboard, the they are apparently "The Best" no......they just get the biggest portion of experienced players...Maybe perhaps we change that, to Guild size, not Guild highest # of highest lvl characters....

**** The Machinist****
    He's a very cool and interesting character as his mastery is "machines" lol as I presume you all guessed haha
    He uses his machinery knowledge to manipulate and Create machinery to destroy his foes!! He can manipulate Turrets, as a special skill or Robotics such as in Slouch O, instead of opening doors like the other classes lol. He can create armors ( spells) to boost his attack and def, health, mana. He can also use a spell create machine fighters (limit/time/power) throw explosives and has a shield item that's class specific called a " wrench " lol to boost his weakened gear , and help for survival with defense.

Spell Listing
    - Droid O(summon robot attacker)
    - Development
    - Insence XYV
    - Fury Frenzy Tech I
    -Frengement
    - Surpence
    -Touchfull Genius
    - Orinzine
    Each of course I have a specific notes on each to far in to detail to discuss unless of course the development team takes,intrest in with unset dam/time and amount.

****The Enforcer****
    This Bad Boy could be compared to the commando in only how Bad@## he is hahaha. With one major difference of course What makes him unique to Star legends is that he does not derive his power from his large base health and defense like the commando does. But is quite the opposite, he's what you would call a intergalactic paladin lol. He realiese solely and completely on auras ....Yes lol, Crazy twist I know lol. He similar to the engineer in that he uses his weapon as a primary attack with skills as backup .His auras can increase his attack, defense, health, mana, crit and dps and def. Each for a certain time and amount. Can't make him or the machinist to overpowered His special class specific ability is to have a bubble of absolute protection, ONCE every 24 hrs. In which from the time cast they can't be hurt or killed or ATTACK FOR 60 SECONDS.And the skill doesn't stack if not used every 24 hrs.

Spell List
    - Aridian aura
    -Salarian Blessing
    -Midgards might
    -Felinistic Light
    -Arinder
    -Blessing of Truth
    -Heroic Absolutence
    -Gvare
    - Shout of Legions

And yes I have detailed descriptions of each spell whh is to much to release unless of course the development team takes notice in and contacts me about haha

****GUILD BANK/STASH/VAULT****
    Well like most guild we have a variation of players of different levels, types etc...I believe the guild to be a FAMILY a SUPPORT to each player in a different guild. Well likemost often times elp cannot often be given to a needing guildmate due to being offline of higher leveled players or too many and nothing available.
    Well I believe a guild vault would be an awesome contribution to Star Legends It would incorporate each player having the ability to DONATE stims, Credit,
    Items of all types whether it be vanity or gear. And most importantly PLATINUM may be deposited into guild to increase vault size and upgrade guild hall, but may not be withdrawn.And acquiring guild points and guild ranking , save for guild master, by doing so. The amouof a certain rank can't differ by amount of guild members and contribution. A uild leadon/.deposits will be available. A certain amount if guild points are given daily to each member to withdraw based upon ranking and deposits. To guil

****ITEMS/GEAR/VANITY****
    Okay this is where Our Developers have REALLY FAILED us lol. Even the Picket Legend players have it better than us here lol. And here's some things the developers can do to help us out !!

*Add 30 NEW. Items to every 10 levels for each class.
    *1 NEW set for each class every 5 Levels .
    * OMG here's one that I can't STRESS enough lol. Be MORE creative with the items development...SERIOUSLY they all look the same....Add lightning, fire, ice effects on gear, glowing , sparking , change the color, and shapes lol.yah know what I mean!
    *MORE SHIELD MORE SHIELDS lol!!! Shields available at EVERY level to all classes not just 26 + ...&yes I know a lvl. 10 is available but its extremely RARE and at TWINK PRICES lol.
    *Why hasn't Spacetime studios been sewed yet for STEALING the HALO armor look, lvl 40 customs lol, I know where ALL thinking it haha.
    *Vanities!! More lol!! Different Pets PLEASE!!
    * ABOVE ALL PLEASE JUST BRING MORE ITEMS TO STAR LEGENDS....OUR AUCTION HOUSE IS SAD.....

****PLATINUM PURCHASE****
    Well my fellow gamers, spacetime studios brings us Star Legends MMORPG FREE of charge But like all things , it takes money to keep it operating...Which is of course perfectly understandable lol. They fund this of course with Platinum. I think its A perfectly good way to make money and still provide a community at the same time. But its ridiculous that you have to spend $80.00 to get a descent amount if platinum lol .This is costing yah a lot of money LOL don't you see? Giving me less platinum for my moneys NOT gonna make be buy none unless I need to respec skill, background or purchaser slot lol. I'd buy a lot more if I got my moneys worth and was able to do a thing or to !! I mean let's say double the amount of plat for the current price ?I might consider spending 100$= (2000 plat NOW ) But if it were (4000) I' could get my monies worth and do some descent elixir runs? I'm just saying make it available at more , plat, same prices, = MORE CUSTOMERS LOL. I know....I'm one of those customers....LOL!!

****AUCTION HOUSE *****
    Okay Really O_o .....your gonna give me 1Slot!!!! And expect me to pay 10 play a slot....it's that money grubiness that will make me say NO!! I won't buy auction slots! I'll just sell from all my characters slots which equals 10 and is more than enough lol...I have 9 save for my main, at lvl.5 for auction slots...I WON'T PAY!! The inventory slots buy is reasonable when they give u 50 and 50 more for 5 plat.That's reasonable ...1 slot = 10 plat,,, get bent lol...give each player 10 slots if they are auction kings they'll buy more...or just don't make limit at all, make auction house BIGGER!
    These suggestions were the best ;D I agree 100%
    This is Eyeless not giving a duck ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Did you see your PvP K/D before calling people out for boosting?
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Pretty good ideas! Auction slots are cheaper if you buy in bulk. I agree buying in small amounts is too expensive.

Mechanist sounds like what an Engineer SHOULD have to balance the low damage potential. I suggested a summonable turret skill for the Engineer awhile back.

It can't be healed but has a regenerating force shield and gains Armor and Health equal to a percent of it's owner. It attacks what you attack and has taunt on it's attacks, but will not pull agro off of a Commando. Only if it's owner has agro. At higher ranks it would get a cone rocket area of effect attack and double shield regeneration. 30 second cool down, 25 percent energy cost, and only allow one at a time to be summoned. The skill will fail if you already have one oit. There's still time STS. Make the turet happen!
    Last edited by bronislav84; 07-20-2012 at 01:06 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Great ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Very much real sir ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Pretty good ideas! Auction slots are cheaper if you buy in bulk. I agree buying in small amounts is too expensive.

Mechanist sounds like what an Engineer SHOULD have to balance the low damage potential. I suggested a summonable turret skill for the Engineer awhile back.

It can't be healed but has a regenerating force shield and gains Armor and Health equal to a percent of it's owner. It attacks what you attack and has taunt on it's attacks, but will not pull agro off of a Commando. Only if it's owner has agro. At higher ranks it would get a cone rocket area of effect attack and double shield regeneration. 30 second cool down, 25 percent energy cost, and only allowone at a time to be summoned. The skill will fail if you already have one out. There's still time STS. Make the turet happen!
    Yes I agree with on the engineer, he could definitely use a bit of tweeking . On the machinist I tried to think of s a way to prevent that, and the Droid O bot seemed to solve the power, but would have to worked on so he wouldn't be overpowered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    punch hit's him in da face.

*head throws back*
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iAmPain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    If I were a booster I'd be a pretty bad one lmao :P this what a booster look likes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

considering you have a 100 to 1 pvp ratio in your current level, it is most likely farmed.
    not impossible to do so, but when your'e level 38, you are most likely be facing l40's.. and its pretty hard to maintain kdr at that phase
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

For most of that, tl;dr, plz calm down too.

Just one thing:

****GUILD SIZE****
    Why does it have to CHANGE? Could they not have simply another leaderboard with the most members [regardless of level]? Having a guild on the leaderboard is also great motivation for people to cap besides the vanities -- as it demands a little respect, so I wouldn't like to see it totally changed.

And if people are getting cocky about being on the leaderboards then it's an individual problem really -- a lot of us are the same ordinary people; kids, frequently.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PianoWizzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

****GUILD SIZE****
    I think it should be kept as is. It currently outlines how well the guild is doing at keeping each other motivated to continue leveling and become a greater force with each growing level. Anybody can hit the "Invite to guild" button. The way it is now shows a little more determination than it would otherwise. Good ideas.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tvis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    I think it should be kept as is. It currently outlines how well the guild is doing at keeping each other motivated to continue leveling and become a greater force with each growing level. Anybody can hit the "Invite to guild" button. The way it is now shows a little more determination than it would otherwise. Good ideas.
    That's what I wanted to say, thanks for articulating smoother than I did XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Yeah but that's NOT what's happening lol. These top guilds are only allowing Levels 35+ or 38+ even.....which means they get a crap load more higher levels right about to be top lvl.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Yeah but that's NOT what's happening lol. These top guilds are only allowing Levels 35+ or 38+ even.....which means they get a crap load more higher levels right about to be top lvl.....
    So? It's their choice who to let in or not. If you want to be a lb guild, either build a quality one or join one.

-----
    NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Yes these guilds have level requirements -- this is so that we don't have new low levels spamming guild chat with begs for power levelling/money/girlfriends/etc. This also keeps xp runs in-guild tailored to the people who are levelling.

I have heard an argument that we can just kick these kinds of noobs but we would prefer to keep booting to a minimum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

First off, I'm sure you have a 305/3 KDR from playing legit right? Denounced any claims you made after seeing that.

Second, games take idea from other games all the time. If STS were to be "SUED" for copying items, there are much better examples than the lvl 40 custom armor (I don't see where you are getting Halo from...).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Smile Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    First off, I'm sure you have a 305/3 KDR from playing legit right? Denounced any claims you made after seeing that.

Second, games take idea from other games all the time. If STS were to be "SUED" for copying items, there are much better examples than the lvl 40 custom armor (I don't see where you are getting Halo from...).
    See, the resemblence is uncanny :O!
    And as to my k/D its no longer as good as it used to be :/ Since the lagging I received from patch 2.0.0.0 pvping and winning against experienced players and winning has become impossible...So my ratios probablly at a 30:1 ratio now....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

****AUCTION HOUSE *****
    I completely agree with this. I ended up purchasing the additional slots through platinum earned with tapjoy, but 75 for 10 extra slots is just ridiculous when you only have to pay 2 plat for a reskill/restat, 5 plat for decent items, etc. It seems VERY backwards.

And you have no idea how irritated I was when I realized you get those ten extra slots for upgrading to a premium character for 30 plat, but I WAS NEW so I didn't even know that until I started visiting the forums at somewhere past level 30. I didn't even know you only get one auction slot until I was high enough level to think I might have some decent stuff to sell and went to the auction terminal for the first time, lol. Prior to that I honestly thought you could upgrade your character whenever you wanted and I was like "Oh well I don't even know if I'm gonna keep playing this so I'll wait" - I passed level 10 the first day. How was I supposed to know in my first day that I was going to regret not upgrading my character?

Honestly, I don't get why you should have to pay platinum to use the auction house freely at all. Most online games offer FREE methods for setting up shop and allowing players to sell items in game without having to do private trades/advertise through chat channels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

See, the resemblence is uncanny :O!
    And as to my k/D its no longer as good as it used to be :/ Since the lagging I received from patch 2.0.0.0 pvping and winning against experienced players and winning has become impossible...So my ratios probablly at a 30:1 ratio now....
    lol I still don't see it, post the SL armor you're referring to