Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
Just my opinion. I gave up on vanity hunting. It hard enough for me to get a pink drop (4 in 40k kills) and i've only ever gotten 3 vanities (1 black track top, 2 orange desire tops, and they all dropped within 5 runs of each other on the same map around 35k kills)

I don't know why, but I do not have the luck that others have with drops. Just speculation, but maybe it's because I don't buy plat or use it, maybe it's because I only have the one toon, maybe it's because I just don't play enough. I don't know, but it feels as though I am at a disadvantage. I see other people in my runs get vanity and pink drops quite frequently, however I do not. Now, I don't know why that is, but it honestly feels to me like a complete waste of time chasing something that won't happen for me so I don't try hard at it anymore.

Thank you for increasing the level cap and adding new maps, still too short and easy in my opinion, but getting xp is the only reason I log in. if there were bigger maps and more grinding, I would probably spend more time in DL and maybe get some vanity drops, but once capped, it's really hard for me to want to collect xp for nothing over and over again.

On another note, is there anything ultra rare in the 24 hour allies missions loot table? I may at least keep logging in and clicking those if there was something like that. A bunch of pink weapons nobody wants, and xp I don't need is not much of an incentive. Maybe one really rare item added to that loot table somewhere might make a difference.

Love it or hate it, it's my opinion and thoughts over drops (vanity and pinks). This mask you guys talk about is a ghost from my pov. If it's rarer then pink than it's very unlikely to drop to me. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride I guess.
I've got none so far.
This is the reason i almost don't play dl anymore.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2