Hi all,

Since I'm still sporting an iPhone 4, I figured it might be time to upgrade to a better device.

I'm doubting between 2 devices, the Samsung Galaxy SIII or the iPhone 5.

I would like to know if the things listed below are easily achievable on a Samsung SIII:

* quick way to get an overview of new mails from various (around 5) different E-mail addresses, preferably from the lockscreen. I use a jailbreak tool to get a nice overview of new mail on my lockscreen with the ability to read/delete new mail without unlocking my phone.
* The mail app should be able to display a consolidated inbox showing me all my new mail from my various E-mail addresses. Preferably they should be able to be grouped according to other criteria (like flags, or specific E-mail addresses).
* I like reading specific websites on my phone in full screen (I use a jailbreak tool too to get safari in fullscreen). Is it easy to go fullscreen on the SIII browser?
* I'd like to stream video's from my home PC to my phone from anywhere there's an Internet connection. I use an app called AirVideo for this (only available on iOS). I'd also like to be able to display those video's on a normal television set, with the use of some cable or docking station.

So yeah, since I'm a complete Android noob, I was wondering if the things mentioned above are easily achievable on the Galaxy SIII?

Since I've always owned an iPhone, I bought tons of apps on there. So, I'm leaning more towards iPhone 5 at the moment. In current benchmark and durability tests, the iPhone also tops the SIII in just about any area. The only reason I would want to switch to a Samsung is the big screen (although it also lost in therms of quality vs the iPhone 5 screen in a very recent test).

So yeah, any feedback is welcome. I'm trying to figure out if the SIII and android, could be for me or not.

I hope this thread isn't going to turn out in another Android vs iOS flamewar LOL.