Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III or iPhone 5 - opinions wanted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadow90 View Post
    And you're brainwashed by Samsung.
    Not a fanboy but i hate people saying Samsug Galaxy SIII is faster than iPhone 5 when benchmarks results says iPhone 5 is faster.
    They can't run away from the truth neither do you fanboy.
    I never said that the S III was better than the iPhone 5 in this thread.
    Don't anyhow assume i just said that you were "Brainwashed" by Apple cos' in Red's thread you were refusing to accept the fact that the Lg Optimus G(IDIOT, I was referring to that all the time since that thread) had better benchmark scores as it beats the SIII in every single benchmark result so far when the iPhone 5 hardly even beat the Int. version of the SIII in benchmark results(benchmark results of both phones were really close except for page loading speeds(so far that's what i saw at least.).

I don't want to start any fights(especially in a GOA's thread) but if you want to continue falsely accusing people of things they never said it will be more than a post report(you've been going overboard you know, know your limits!)

Mark my words, for your days are numbered here if you continue posting with this kind of attitude that pisses people off.

Edit: I'm usually really nice(as my friends ig would know), but so far you seem to be the first person i really dislike(i would compare you to Acu seriously.)
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 09-27-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HunterSLAYER For This Useful Post: