Thread: How to Nuke, Kite, and Support on a Mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Cool How to Nuke, Kite, and Support on a Mage.

TOC

Part 1- What is Nuking, Kiting, and Supporting.

Part 2- How to Nuke

Part 3- How to Kite

Part 4- How to Support

Part 5- Rushing Basics

Part 1 What is Nuking, Kiting, Supporting.

Ok to start off I'll tell you what these three are. 1st is Nuking, Nuking is where you want to kill your opponent as fast as you can with only a couple of skills for Ex. Drain 6, Fire 6, and Lightning 6. Mostly against Birds and other Mages Drain then Fire will kill them unless they dodge (aka Birds). Next is Kiting for Kiting you want to deal damage but at certain times by running/ pausing constantly to make your opponent miss his attacks. The main point of kiting is to use your attacks at the last of its range. For Ex. you run up buff and use drain or fire then Heal to gain back health that your opponent diminished. Then you run back and then run up again that is what you do while Kiting. Finally is Supporting, this is mainly (what I have seen to be in Ctf or rushing.) While supporting obviously you want them to go in 1st and take the damage while you heal them and use a couple attacks as well to assure your safety. To help them win you want to use your debuffs as well. Hope you got an idea of what I'm about to explain to you guys.

Part 2 How to Nuke

To start off you will need a good build to look for good builds use this link and special thanks to Chickenrunnn for making that guide.(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs) Then after you have a good build you can start learning how to Nuke. To begin Nuking you want to use a staff usually to deal the most damage. To Nuke you want to start off by Buffing and then run up and use your best combo that you have and hope that you will kill them 1st. If you are versing another Mage, and they Ms then you will want to Ms or kite from their on to give you the best chances of winning. That's really all Nuking is now its time for you to go out and try what I just told you. Good Luck.

Part 3 How to Kite

To start off you will need a good build and usually nuking builds are not used for Kiting so I suggest you have 2 or three builds for certain characters or opponents. Well then to give you the basics of Kiting like I said before run/pause constantly. You might not think this will help you win but ask pros it does. To Kite start off by buffing then running up and use your 1st 2 or 3 attacks then run back a little. To successfully Kite keep doing this and you will eventually win if you have a good build. I hope this helped go try this and I hope it works for you.

Part 4 How to Support

For supporting this is a whole different concept of Nuking and Kiting. Mainly what you are trying to do while Supporting is heal to help your allies/ friends win the battle. To successfully support you will need 6 heal and 1 rev and debuffs such as Nightmare-6 and Weakness-6 for buffs you want BOV and BOM as high as you can get them to give your allies extra power. This is mainly what you do while supporting you can also lvl up fire and drain to help your friend out but mainly focus on the skills you will need for supporting. Hope this helped go try this out to.

Part 5 Basics of Rushing

To start off I will give you a wide range of people you should and should not rush. People who you should rush are usually people you know you can beat obviously and it makes it easier when they have no idea what they are doing, but be careful as if they have a guild say The Dissidents of Go who only rush they will call all their friends on you and its mainly Jop that comes to help which if you are not very good you will lose. People not to rush are people who have well know Guilds as I said before and people who you have seen PvP and you know you will lose to them. Also if they are good and love PvP, and you rush them they will hunt you for a long time. Oh I forgot, to Rush you mainly want to be very good at Nuking so you can go in and just BAM they are dead. Then if you are a troll (which I hate) you will leave and then come back. Hope that gave you the basics of what you need to do while rushing. Good luck with Rushing and WATCH WHO YOU RUSH. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU RUSH SOMEONES GUILD AND THEY ALL HUNT YOU.

I hope this helped everyone on how to Nuke, Kite, Support, and Rushing Basics. If you have any suggestions that I missed I will gladly put them in here. This took me a while to make so if you have something to say bad just keep it to yourself and do me a favor don't say it. Well that's all I got for you guys I WOULD LOVE IF YOU GUYS WOULD THANK THIS POST PLZ. Oh if you missed the link that I put in the Nuke guide I'll put it here again also I will put Chickenrunn's guide on how to Ctf (bottom one) too because you will need to know that if you are going to support thanks Bye.One more thing Kiting is not good for bears.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs http://://www.spacetimestudios.com/s...pture-the-Flag
    Last edited by Traebeles99; 10-16-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traebeles99 For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aheath99 View Post
    TOC

Part 1- What is Nuking, Kiting, and Supporting.

Part 2- How to Nuke

Part 3- How to Kite

Part 4- How to Support

Part 5- Rushing Basics

Part 1 What is Nuking, Kiting, Supporting.
    Ok to start off I'll tell you what these three are. 1st is Nuking, Nuking is where you want to kill your opponent as fast as you can with only a couple of skills for Ex. Drain 6, Fire 6, and Lightning 6. Mostly against Birds and other Mages Drain then Fire will kill them unless they dodge (aka Birds). Next is Kiting for Kiting you want to deal damage but at certain times by running/ pausing constantly to make your opponent miss his attacks. The main point of kiting is to use your attacks at the last of its range. For Ex. you run up buff and use drain or fire then Heal to gain back health that your opponent diminished. Then you run back and then run up again that is what you do while Kiting. Finally is Supporting, this is mainly (what I have seen to be in Ctf or rushing.) While supporting obviously you want them to go in 1st and take the damage while you heal them and use a couple attacks as well to assure your safety. To help them win you want to use your debuffs as well. Hope you got an idea of what I'm about to explain to you guys.

Part 2 How to Nuke
    To start off you will need a good build to look for good builds use this link and special thanks to Chickenrunnn for making that guide.(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs) Then after you have a good build you can start learning how to Nuke. To begin Nuking you want to use a staff usually to deal the most damage. To Nuke you want to start off by Buffing and then run up and use your best combo that you have and hope that you will kill them 1st. If you are versing another Mage, and they Ms then you will want to Ms or kite from their on to give you the best chances of winning. That's really all Nuking is now its time for you to go out and try what I just told you. Good Luck.

Part 3 How to Kite
    To start off you will need a good build and usually nuking builds are not used for Kiting so I suggest you have 2 or three builds for certain characters or opponents. Well then to give you the basics of Kiting like I said before run/pause constantly. You might not think this will help you win but ask pros it does. To Kite start off by buffing then running up and use your 1st 2 or 3 attacks then run back a little. To successfully Kite keep doing this and you will eventually win if you have a good build. I hope this helped go try this and I hope it works for you.

Part 4 How to Support
    For supporting this is a whole different concept of Nuking and Kiting. Mainly what you are trying to do while Supporting is heal to help your allies/ friends when the battle. To successfully support you will need 6 heal and 1 rev and debuffs such as Nightmare-6 and Weakness-6 for buffs you want BOV and BOM as high as you can get them to give your allies extra power. This is mainly what you do while supporting you can also lvl up fire and drain to help your friend out but mainly focus on the skills you will need for supporting. Hope this helped go try this out to.

Part 5 Basics of Rushing
    To start off I will give you a wide range of people you should and should not rush. People who you should rush are usually people you know you can beat obviously and it makes it easier when they have no idea what they are doing, but be careful as if they have a guild say The Dissidents of Go who only rush they will call all their friends on you and its mainly Jop that comes to help which if you are not very good you will lose. People not to rush are people who have well know Guilds as I said before and people who you have seen PvP and you know you will lose to them. Also if they are good and love PvP, and you rush them they will hunt you for a long time. Oh I forgot, to Rush you mainly want to be very good at Nuking so you can go in and just BAM they are dead. Then if you are a troll (which I hate) you will leave and then come back. Hope that gave you the basics of what you need to do while rushing. Good luck with Rushing and WATCH WHO YOU RUSH. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU RUSH SOMEONES GUILD AND THEY ALL HUNT YOU.

I hope this helped everyone on how to Nuke, Kite, Support, and Rushing Basics. If you have any suggestions that I missed I will gladly put them in here. This took me a while to make so if you have something to say bad just keep it to yourself and do me a favor don't say it. Well that's all I got for you guys I WOULD LOVE IF YOU GUYS WOULD THANK THIS POST PLZ. Oh if you missed the link that I put in the Nuke guide I'll put it here again also I will put Chickenrunn's guide on how to Ctf (bottom one) too because you will need to know that if you are going to support thanks Bye.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs http://://www.spacetimestudios.com/s...pture-the-Flag
    Nice lil' guide

About the 3rd point, you may add that kiting isn't good for bears; but only for mages n birds
    About the 5th point, I encourage you all NOT to rush ^^.. Rushing brings you hate, and you get hunted :P..

Good Job
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Nice lil' guide

About the 3rd point, you may add that kiting isn't good for bears; but only for mages n birds
    About the 5th point, I encourage you all NOT to rush ^^.. Rushing brings you hate, and you get hunted :P..

Good Job
    This guide is for mages i put that in the title but ill include also i hate rushing to just thought i would put it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Not bad at all, about 5th point - just don't rush anyone as chicken said, be nice
    Unless someone rush you, you can kill rusher back, but it's called different - "defending yourself".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    Not bad at all, about 5th point - just don't rush anyone as chicken said, be nice
    Unless someone rush you, you can kill rusher back, but it's called different - "defending yourself".
    Yep thats wat i do if u rush me i hunt u

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aheath99 View Post
    This guide is for mages i put that in the title
    xDDD I'm blind dumb sorry
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Rush only if you have a good friend or two to help. At that point, its teaming, which is a whole other world of fun. If you want to get good (not that I am), find a friend that is on a lot with a decent gear set at the level you do. Then you two just rush everyone carelessly. Watch how others react to 2v1. When you get a 2v2 or 2v3, dont just spam skills. Watch your opponents closely. Limiting trash talk will do wonders. Youd be surprised how many tips a rusher will get if they ask nicely.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

<3 Rushing <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    xDDD I'm blind dumb sorry
    Np i am to lol thx everyone i hope this helps u to luvaria

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

What's this thing called rushing everyone talks about? O.o

I thought this thread was about me. Nuke, and kite. Lol.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I love point 5.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I love point 5.
    Lol thats the best one xD