Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time has come, Need to re-balance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:878608
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    I don't feel like sts cares about the PvP side as much as PvE. PvP doesn't bring in near the revenue that PvE does.
    It sucks to say, I'd be very suprised if this was even a though put through the head. If anyone, Techno.
    No offense but I don't think you quite know what you're talking about. Studies have shown that the gamers that spend the most and do the most to support the game are the active pvpers.

I suppose it's true that because there are so many more pve players than pvp, it's possible that the overall revenue generated from Pve could surpass that of pvp. However, sts' goal should not be to ignore pvp. Their goal will be to convert as many pve players to pvp players as they can. That way, according to the statistics, they will be making even more money.

Personally, I think sts is waiting to see if PL will stay popular as they release new titles. If it doesn't, then there is no need for them to waste time and money improving a game. If it does, and they still see good chance to make good money, then I am 100% positive that PL pvp WILL get balanced again.

I'm not so sure, though, that PL is popular enough to mess with.
    You failed to see my stand point. Ely seen it they spend all the money and plat working to level in the new dungeons. Yes most players who spend uber plat are pvpers. But I can almost be sure that someone who PvE's is going to spend a whole lot plat than someone who levels to cap and straight PvPs. Idk I could be wrong. But you could have said it in a different way. Not you have no clue what your talking about.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    You failed to see my stand point. Ely seen it they spend all the money and plat working to level in the new dungeons. Yes most players who spend uber plat are pvpers. But I can almost be sure that someone who PvE's is going to spend a whole lot plat than someone who levels to cap and straight PvPs. Idk I could be wrong. But you could have said it in a different way. Not you have no clue what your talking about.
    Once again, no offense but yes, you are wrong. PvP players spend more plat overall than PvE players. Don't think that because PvE players only do PvE, they will spend more because more plat is required in PvE. Most PvP players I've met have done way more PvE than PvE players. The reason for this is simply because PvP players are more dedicated to the game. They make twinks. They make several classes at end game so they don't get the short end of the stick in pvp (when the classes are not balanced)

PvP players spend more. Not PvE players.