Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:878462
Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:878359
Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
Don't feed your pets. Swap them out, using the stable. If you have a hungry one in the stable, play with it and the one you are using periodically. This will keep them happy longer and keep your pet feed costs way down.
Thanks, I tried this and it works great. I also realized you can "play" with them while they are in the stable which helps them get happy again quicker as well. This saves a ton of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviljack View Post
--If dungeons are "empty" like you say, then something is probably wrong. Make sure you aren't accidentally stuck in someone's party from a previous map. (Check the social menu.)
Thank you!! This was my problem. I was part of a party and I guess they had moved on, and nobody was joining my games.

So after figuring these 2 items out, I played for another few hours and I'm now up to lvl11 and my K/D ratio is much better now. I even saved up about 3k gold which was enough for me to buy my first 2 pinks in the CS. I got a lvl10 staff/wand (I forgot the name but it has blue lightning sparkling around it) and a lvl11 pink ring.

As for the STR suggestion, I decided to try to make up the STR from gear instead of specs, so that way later on I can always be full INT when I get more powerful. So far this has worked nicely.

I did make one huge mistake, which was that I got a gold chest dropped to me from one of the bosses. I know I should have sold it (they were going for 3k in the CS) but instead I had to be curious and opened it up, and of course there was no pinks in there, just a few items that weren't even worth listing in CS.
need help? Hit me up, ill gve ya 10k and a guru jumper pink (if it hasnt sold lol) to get u started. My tip is once u gt to L15 cap asap cuz theyre giving a vanity for people who cap, also L15 farm elite village, ill help clear the first two!

Ign is Miracles
Vanities to people who hit 16, not 15.