Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

I just think that warriors and rogues have too much range with their melee leap attacks. It's one thing if a rogue is using a bow, then there should be good range for that attack. But it seems that leap attack they have has just as long range as a bow does. If rogues and warriors can leap all the way down the hallway and kill me with one hit, as a sorcerer I really have no way to fight back against that. Melee hits are supposed to be close range attacks. They should not have the range of an actual ranged attack like a bow or gun.
i second that

There is NO way to escape rogues and warriors for a mage. I even tried to put my passives into run speed up to the whole 5%. Still those leaping skills allow dudes to reach/kill me

Sometimes i have the chance with 'push proc' of my gun, but it happens too rare

As Energizerec says melee should stay melee

Or make fireball follow the target even when running from it. Coz if i stop and turn to stun them i lose my distance and die. By the way - speaking of fireball - charged one DOES NOT stun 100% times

i'm not rambling about OP - i still find ways to slowly raise my k/d ratio (now it's 1.3/2) but i want to say that it's impossible to fight 1-1 with other classes for mage