Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Thade: I think what is happening is if I am in the same hallway as a warrior and I start to run, if he starts his attack at that point, even if I round the corner his attack still hits. If it's the attack that pulls you towards him, then you get pulled through the wall back to him in the other hallway.

Same goes with attacks. I've been shot at by a rogue and saw the arrow coming just as I rounded the corner, and the arrow chased me around the corner like a heatseeking guided missile and hit and dropped me dead around the corner where I was no longer in the view of the rogue who shot me.

Also, I've seen warriors jump over walls. Not completely over the wall, but they start the leap in one hallway and end the leap around the next corner, meaning they basically jumped over the corner wall.

I just think that warriors and rogues have too much range with their melee leap attacks. It's one thing if a rogue is using a bow, then there should be good range for that attack. But it seems that leap attack they have has just as long range as a bow does. If rogues and warriors can leap all the way down the hallway and kill me with one hit, as a sorcerer I really have no way to fight back against that. Melee hits are supposed to be close range attacks. They should not have the range of an actual ranged attack like a bow or gun.
I think it goes by where they are when u release ur skills. I know I've killed people who were headed around a corner but I use aim shot before they round it and they go down. Also, I've released skills in the hallway when the were running the opposite direction and have landed hits when they were way out of range when the attack hit but were in range when I releases the skill.