Thread: Bringing back FFA to PL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I find it amusing how many people support this idea. I have no problem with ffa but at the same time, I'm not some egotistical player who expects others to do what I want the way I want it. This game has gone downhill a lot and I know some might say it was the elixirs, the lack of content, or the unbalanced pvp. In my opinion though, it is the players who ruined it. Mainly in my eyes, its the entitlement, players nowadays feel very entitled and expect everything. Feel they deserve everything. Rushorgtfo for example. Nice guy and all, and in his eyes he was trying to make people play the way the game used to be. When in reality, all he wanted was for people to do what he wanted. The maturity level in this game has gone down significantly. These days players such as azefekie, rushorgtfo, or any other player who's into this "ffa movement". Is really only being selfish. I have nothing against any if you, but you really need to grow up and stop thinking this game is going to revolve around you. You're not starting any movement. You're only trying to force others to play the game the way you want it. At the end of the day, yea, ffa is fun, but it doesn't mean you should force it on people who don't want it. This isn't your game so what gives you the authority to force others to play the game the way you want it you know? Honestly, in my opinion these little FFA speeches are just used as protection so they don't look like bad guys when they're rushing. I garuntee you these players supporting this wouldnt do "ffa" against their own guildie. If you're gonna rush (ffa as the new generation calls it) you should do it to everyone. Not set friends and guildies asside.

Apologies for the long rant, after seeing this go on and on since nuri, I finally had to say something. Good day to you all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post: