Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing back FFA to PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    Most of us know at one point PL was a mass FFA in their PvP, now everything has changed with time and it has been over run with the "go system". This system came around with players egos that were hurt and wanted to "prove" themselves. I've been on AL and see the same thing happening, players coming in to the only CTF/PvP map saying "it takes no skill spamming attacks in a group", I just tell them to spam skills back..duh. I've talked to many people and as of February 1st we will begin "rushing" when we enter a PvP map. If you want no part of open PvP maps make a locked game and play with your friends there, If you want to bring this back like we do we will begin February 1st. Why give a notice? so the word can go around some and the players whos feelings get hurt bringing this back will have time to tell his friends it is no long "safe" to make open PvP rooms a chat room.

The time has changed, lets bring back our FFA once and for all!
    This is a good idea to do that Aze but you are talking about FFA 3vs1 or make fair FFA like it was during Sewer cap?
    Bang Bang I shot you down
    Bang Bang you hit the ground
    Bang Bang that awful sound
    Bang Bang I used to shoot you down -Nancy Sinatra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Did you even read my post?
    No I think we all got bored 1/4 of the way through XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I'm talking about mass FFA, yes it would be nice to have every match even 3v3 but that simply won't be the case. people can leave open maps of they aren't happy with it. Too many people make open PVP rooms chat rooms also and when we enter and say "go" they always say " I'm just here talking to my friends" well February first no more chatting in PVP open room. "rushing" season is open and there are plenty of tags to fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexlyde View Post
    This is a good idea to do that Aze but you are talking about FFA 3vs1 or make fair FFA like it was during Sewer cap?
    @multibird: Don't care about people boosting let em, clearly there is a reason for them wanting to be on leader boards. Locked rooms will be the only "safe" "go" system rooms for those who can't handle the mass FFA. Not speaking of you, just in general.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I'm talking about mass FFA, yes it would be nice to have every match even 3v3 but that simply won't be the case. people can leave open maps of they aren't happy with it. Too many people make open PVP rooms chat rooms also and when we enter and say "go" they always say " I'm just here talking to my friends" well February first no more chatting in PVP open room. "rushing" season is open and there are plenty of tags to fill.

@multibird: Don't care about people boosting let em, clearly there is a reason for them wanting to be on leader boards. Locked rooms will be the only "safe" "go" system rooms for those who can't handle the mass FFA. Not speaking of you, just in general.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mass atrocity View Post
    No I think we all got bored 1/4 of the way through XD
    Haha I do tend to write essays

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Aze why don't you just create your own games and declare FFA. And anybody joining your games will know is FFA and u don't have to interrupt others enjoyment in the game for your our selfish needs??

Ppl should be able to enjoy the game as they see fit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol not a FFA supporter huh? didn't think you were...never were any good. Selfish needs? this game was originally ffa not a "go" system, it was others "selfish needs" and egos that helped create a go system lol. gg
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Aze why don't you just create your own games and declare FFA. And anybody joining your games will know is FFA and u don't have to interrupt others enjoyment in the game for your our selfish needs??

Ppl should be able to enjoy the game as they see fit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

FFA is coming and like i said before I'm getting more support and people waiting to begin this, everyone's "rage" rants about bringing this back is doing absolutely nothing lol.

February 1ST! We will bring back FFA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

lol not a FFA supporter huh? didn't think you were...never were any good. Selfish needs? this game was originally ffa not a "go" system, it was others "selfish needs" and egos that helped create a go system lol. gg
    Shawn once again u r sadly mistaken. And have a lot of growing up to do.

I have never claimed to be any good nor do I think the world should revolve around me.

I love FFA. I hate go games. I'm just not selfish enough to think my happiness is above others. There is a way that u can enjoy FFA matches and others to enjoy their go system.

I don't think it's appropriate to cause others to not enjoy the game because someone is throwing a 2year olds temper tantrum and has to have it their way only! This isn't BurgerKing

There is a way for everyone to enjoy the game u just refuse to see it.

Since we are now on the lvl were we are personally attacking each other........ I love how u wanna rush everyone especially after how much u cried when Rushorgtfo rushed u ;p
    Last edited by angeldawn; 01-31-2013 at 05:51 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Shawn once again u r sadly mistaken. And have a lot of growing up to do.

I have never claimed to be any good nor do I think the world should revolve around me.

I love FFA. I hate go games. I just not selfish enough don't think my happiness is above others. There is a way that u can enjoy FFA matches and others to enjoy their go system.

I don't think it's appropriate to cause others to not enjoy the game because someone is throwing a 2year olds temper tantrum and has to have it their way only! This isn't BurgerKing

There is a way for everyone to enjoy the game u just refuse to see it.

Since we are now on the lvl were we are personally attacking each other........ I love how u wanna rush everyone especially after how much u cried when Rushorgtfo rushed u ;p
    http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/09...rea-145373.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lolol First off rush and i are good friends, second I don't "cry" when I'm "rushed' but it's good to see that you have to go to a new level to try and make yourself look good. i feel bad for you now...

EDIT: now that we are at a new "lvl of attacking each other" how many other people have you sent your nasty pictures too? lmfao. nasty May get a ban for that but it's worth it....did i mention nasty? lawl
    Last edited by azefekie; 01-31-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Tell people to FFA in level 35 pvp, Ephesius wants a piece of the action, meanwhile I'll be at endgame holding my own against the FFA'ers, hope to cya there Aze, I haven't seen you in a bit, have a nice day people(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Bringing back FFA to PL

lolol First off rush and i are good friends, second I don't "cry" when I'm "rushed' but it's good to see that you have to go to a new level to try and make yourself look good. i feel bad for you now...

EDIT: now that we are at a new "lvl of attacking each other" how many other people have you sent your nasty pictures too? lmfao. nasty May get a ban for that but it's worth it....did i mention nasty? lawl
    You are now friends with him. Don't rewrite history.

The face pics I sent to u. U requested and sts can check the I'm sent box. There was nothing inappropriate with them if that's what u are implying.

Edit: ill prove it myself
    Last edited by angeldawn; 02-03-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

no wasn't implying they were bad in that way..and i never requested you said your pics are on forums. i looked through "people behind the toons" and you sent to my inbox..point is don't try and stir things up . Also I'm sure a lot of others can tell you i was friends with him for a long time lol. This doesn't matter its off topic thoough. we know you don't want ffa and a few others don't. the 'go" system was forced on us and now we will be making it ffa again. this isn't my "selfish" needs its what a lot of players want. like i said go to a locked game and do one on one if that's what you want. Come february 1st there will be a lot more "rushers"
    You are now friends with him. Don't rewrite history.

The face pics I sent to u. U requested and sts can check the I'm sent box. There was nothing inappropriate with them if that's what u are implying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thank you for the final reason to leave pvp. You may say to me why just make locked games? It is because you can't have a nice 3-3 go game. At least with my friend list. I enjoyed being able to join a random game without haveing to worry about being spawned, and please don't say you'll wait for me to buff, you want, you'll attack like a tiger hungry for kills.
    Why don't you and your body's make a locked or unlocked game, and make it FFA. Why inflict this on everyone? I have to agree with angel, it is a tad selfish. Ruining everyone's pvp experience so you and your osse can have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol angel i didn't mean it was bad in the way you are thinking, I meant it was nasty. not sure where you are taking this lol
    Last edited by azefekie; 01-31-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

once again you don't need to like the ffa idea, but that is how it was originally meant to be played. we are simply taking it back, there are still way more people who have supported the ffa idea then who have complained about bringing this back
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage till the end View Post
    Thank you for the final reason to leave pvp. You may say to me why just make locked games? It is because you can't have a nice 3-3 go game. At least with my friend list. I enjoyed being able to join a random game without haveing to worry about being spawned, and please don't say you'll wait for me to buff, you want, you'll attack like a tiger hungry for kills.
    Why don't you and your body's make a locked or unlocked game, and make it FFA. Why inflict this on everyone? I have to agree with angel, it is a tad selfish. Ruining everyone's pvp experience so you and your osse can have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

FFA is coming and like i said before I'm getting more support and people waiting to begin this, everyone's "rage" rants about bringing this back is doing absolutely nothing lol.

February 1ST! We will bring back FFA
    Word of advice-Don't show yourself at level 50.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

once again you don't need to like the ffa idea, but that is how it was originally meant to be played. we are simply taking it back, there are still way more people who have supported the ffa idea then who have complained about bringing this back
    It once was a mass Ffa, but back then it was fair, now it wouldnt be fair for a group of elite ring crafted guys to Ffa with non elite rings uncrafted guys. Thats just an unfair fight in my opinion. Even the experienced players couldnt beat a group of pro crafted ring guys, unless they were me of course, but not everybody is that good, so therefore no ffa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by
    [B
    The time has changed, lets bring back our FFA once and for all![/B]
    Count me in
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Been watching the forum for a lonnnnnng time. This is the only thread I finally felt the want to register for. I'm a nobody but I've been around long enough and played enough games to know this "go" system has to go...

I'll be with aze... All games will be FFA to me unless locked. Get your boot buttons ready. This isn't chess, it's pvp.

-multi tasking on the elliptical

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janesaddiction For This Useful Post: