Thread: Empire of Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Spacetime Studios New Games

Hey guys I know that you've been really busy with AO3 and the updates to AO2 but are you still working on Empire of Night? I haven't seen anything new posted for either of the 2 games on the "Games" page. Empire of Night looks amazing and a great compliment to the more kid friendly PL. I know it's probably really insane there with you guys working on the new content and trying to port PL to Android and Windows but an update on that dark interesting game would be awesome. Anything would help even if its just to tell us that it's been shelved or not a priority, I'm hoping you'll tell us It's slated for an early 2011 release but I'd be happy with any new Info. Keep up the Great Work and Thanks

After I posted this I saw that this should have posted in Off-Topic, sorry
    Last edited by Tailless; 10-04-2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Should probably be moved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

BLACK. STAR.

give this more priority than whatever /\ is...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love any info on either of these games. They both look really interesting and with the new influx of money Spacetime Studios received hopefully they can dedicate some time/resources to them. While I get that the whole Twilight/ new vampire craze is a bit annoying I would really like to see a darker/more Adult Oriented version of PL and I think that Empire of night might be that. I could see Black Star being a game that could be very addicting it's like Starfox meets an RPG. It would be great for the times when you just want to Log in and Play a great game without worrying about other people. Both of the games look amazing and I would love to hear anything from the Dev's regarding their status.