Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kettle versus Slag stat comparison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    And how about my suggestion with the 20/20/20 stats? Wouldn't that be a fair and balanced compromise?
    Well, if Slag gets boosted there, I demand that Ripmaw be boosted with similar stats as well since they are both mythic and it's expensive to have both mythic pets on a toon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by earhole View Post
    Well, if Slag gets boosted there, I demand that Ripmaw be boosted with similar stats as well since they are both mythic and it's expensive to have both mythic pets on a toon.
    Technically it would be an "un-nerf"" even though the thing hasn't come out yet.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Demands won't get you anywhere, suggestions might. The way I see it, Ripmaw is a pet of the past. I'm sure there will be future mythic pets that blow every current pet out of the water, including this new pet. You enjoyed the, for that time and that lvl cap, strong buff, so why wouldn't a new mythic pet be similarly better for this cap?

Your 'demand' would mean that there's only 1 mythic pet you'd buy for the rest of your game life, because they would get a buff each time a new mythic pet comes around.

What was strongest in previous caps can't be expected to be stronger in all future caps.

At least that's my opinion about it

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Demands won't get you anywhere, suggestions might. The way I see it, Ripmaw is a pet of the past. I'm sure there will be future mythic pets that blow every current pet out of the water, including this new pet. You enjoyed the, for that time and that lvl cap, strong buff, so why wouldn't a new mythic pet be similarly better for this cap?

Your 'demand' would mean that there's only 1 mythic pet you'd buy for the rest of your game life, because they would get a buff each time a new mythic pet comes around.

What was strongest in previous caps can't be expected to be stronger in all future caps.

At least that's my opinion about it
    Doesn't matter if it's out. It's still current since it's not removed til tomorrow. As of now, ripmaw is just a ripoff of flapjack. Boosting the stats to the 20/20/20 would make it way overpowered compared to ripmaw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Doesn't matter if it's out. It's still current since it's not removed til tomorrow. As of now, ripmaw is just a ripoff of flapjack. Boosting the stats to the 20/20/20 would make it way overpowered compared to ripmaw.
    As said in my post, ripmaw is a pet of the past and I don't see how 20/20/20 is overpowered as there are many pets that add more stats, that are better suited in different situations.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As said in my post, ripmaw is a pet of the past and I don't see how 20/20/20 is overpowered as there are many pets that add more stats, that are better suited in different situations.
    It's way over powered compared to the other mythic pet ripmaw. 20/20/20 is overpowered when you combine the 12% damage and speed to it.