Thread: Drop System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Drop System

Other MMOs:

a lot of farming = a lot of money and Drops = FUN!!!!!

Arcane Legends:

a lot of farming, wasting many Plats and Gold
    = (if u are a bit 'unlucky') nothing = Fun? NO!!!!

Please change something at this Drop System, it makes no sence and fun to farm for nothing day over day!!!!

The only really good way at the Moment is to play AL Every update till Lvl cap, then stop it and wait for the next update....
    Like some of my Guild Members do....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ahh how i love how your thread stays open because you wasnt as specific as me but pretty much talking about the same thing the LOOT!
    they deleted my thread because i was to " aggressive" i just think i was exposing to much truth.. couldnt handle the heat.
    anyway if loot threads pop up multiple times a day and i know for a fact that many of a.L players mentioning this played many other mmos
    then theres some flaws that need working thats all
    and if not that more variety of items will be better for ya system the reason items lose value so fast is because there only so much to farm
    if gear was made to benefit specific areas like idk maybe make a gear tht will reduce crit or immune ice along those lines , make epics that really can compete with pink..instead of chance of gettin this 1 pink drop per boss make 2 make final boss drop 3 diff items (grim bloodham)
    ex: frostr drops hammer...lethal fatal warfare make another item drop off him thts a lil stronger(not o.p leave that for arcanes n mythics) tht price will be higher makin it more possible to farm for a hammer and purchase since price will drop...thus giving good enough gear to the newer players
    MORE GEAR for different situations instead of ohh TOP GEAR this top gear is for everything...no thats mythic purpose or jus do somthing with this loot loll other then that ill still be playing haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

30min farming elite for nothing is just pretty desperated.
    we need to farm for something, 10k gold for everyone who defeat a high boss, and I won't cry for losing 20-30min.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I've been playing for the passed 2weeks or so 2000+ possibly 3000+ potions used and not one single golden elite war chest? which is weird? Im dead broke now,i have lvl 30 gear*I can play pvp but why? If you dont have the best gear then why play? Youre just going to die left and right , it makes me question with every new huge updated will people have to pay $400+ to open crates ,to buy gold ,pets,etc ? O yeah i die in one hit now and im a tank?I realized elite warchest went down to 50k ....i cant farm anyway because i never got a chest to sell, so now i run around a.l just to be cool*My deaths went up by alot ..... i feel like i put money into this really cool game thats not really giving back ? I think the game needs more equipment possibly tons ,same goes for new skills,new weapons,new pets .....im kinda upset like i sign on a.l now to run aroui get pots from klass or shaz i can run afew wt4's -_-plat should cost way less too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After each update, the loot dropping get worse, until one day you get nothing but common item from bosses.
    Now, you're still lucky with epic and rare item. Cheer !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

The overwhelmingly most used loot system class is one where the decision on which player receives which items is completely based on a public random number generator. This type of system completely removes all human input from the decision, and gives an obvious statistically equal chance to those players involved. Using random number generators for the basis of a loot system is so common that many games have coded the system directly into the game experience to expedite the process. Due to the similarity between using a random number generator and rolling a die (or set of dice) the process is referred to as "rolling" and the act of "rolling for loot" is the process by which players are assigned a number by the random number generator which determines if they will obtain the desired items.