Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Haha if you read my other comments in other thread you will see that I agree with that rogue's AS need to nerf. And I do think warrior deserve better armor.

So I did say 'Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!) '

I do think rogue is OP. No word needed.

And I understand your points about pack too.
    My rogue style is using packs with a lot of health. 2500 health + 5/5 MP + 5/5 mighty.
    Then I have to cut down a lot of dmg and crit. Never make 2k dmg.

In this case my pack heals more than HOR.
    (Comparing just amount. If a full dex rogue has 1500 or 1700 health, HoR will still heal more. I am saying when pack apply to rogue and HoR to warrior) But rogue's packs can be picked up by other players(and actually this way rogue can help warrior's tanking too. I usually throw them side and tell my tram to pick them up as needed.), disappears as time goes, and have to move and pick it up. No shield too.
    I die a lot while I walk to my pack under snaring. what i meant was these are big disadvantages.

Yes it dodge is crazy, but they can't dodge it all, and some skills are not dodgable.

And AT is anti-rogue/mage skill. You can pull them out of pack area, remove their crit(which prevents dead from a couple of As), stun, and attack.
    And also I don't use veng after update. If you want 20% armor try Jugg. I do use Jugg and HoR. + AT, you have a high chance to beat rogue/mage. (A bit hard to fight against warrior tho. But it's all play style. If you are good for everything that's OP.)

And like blakadder said, they usually have to use lots of mana, but you will still have plenty by the time they run out.

So what I am saying is, again, overall warrior and rogue are pretty balanced considering all this. (Yes, AS can be nerfed a little or warrior's armor can be better, but still I see it fair in '1on1'. I didn't really say to nerf AS because that's what rogue is made for.)
    But mage is hopeless in 1on1. Some mages say that they are good, but completely don't understand how.

And again, CTF is not 1on1, I am saying all this because STS is looking for 'class balance' in pvp.
    If they just remove k/d number and LB, replace it to 'win' as team play only, everything will be fine.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-26-2013 at 10:10 AM.