Thread: PvP Balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default PvP Balance

From my experience, I find pvp to be very balanced. Most of the people complaining about imbalance are people that are not 25/26 and are playing twink characters. I will share to you why I find pvp balanced.

Rogues:
    Many people complain about the over-poweredness of a rogue's aimed shot. It seems only fair that they have such a powerful skill, they do not have any damage mitigating skills other than an upgraded razor blade, which only provides a chance to evade attacks, it is not certainty. In every game, rogues are the top-notch 1v1 players and I do not believe that this should change just because people cry out imbalance. Catch a rogue off-guard in a group fight and your chances to win the fight are much higher.

Warriors:
    The complaint about warriors is that they do not do enough damage as well as their shield invulnerability, well my question is, why would you choose a warrior for damage in the first place? Warriors are the tanking class and are an essential asset in a team. They are meant to be at the front line of the battles, absorbing damage for their team to pew pew away from behind them, it is only fitting that they have a spell that allows them to be invulnerable, otherwise they may as well just be a strength-stacked rogue. As for damage, would it really be fair for someone to have 4k health doing 800 crits and being able to be invulnerable, with unlimited mana from vengeful blood? I think not.

Mages:
    "Plz buff mage am 2 weak for teh 1v1 and am die 1 shot to rouge." Mages are given AoE spells for a reason, utilize them. Mages are clearly not a 1v1 class, the assortment of their spells clearly dictates that. They are extremely powerful if used right, all you need to do is stand behind the beefy meat-shield warriors or the evasive rogues and nuke away. "Oh but Capzy what about getting one shot?" Use your shield, even other rogues can get one shot by another rogue so we're not just singling out mages here.

Guys, capture the flag is a group effort, many of you are asking for changes based off of 1v1s which is ludicrous because they give you 4 other teammates for a reason, utilize them.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Capzy For This Useful Post: