Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post
I was vary much against rushing, not for the rush part..
but from all the good items being controlled by these groups who have the nerve to try and sell it to me for 850k.

Since 1.5
I have found that with a good group ("good" being the word) clearing the mobs that stand in the direct path to the boss takes no time, and those should be the only ones necessary to spawn the bosses. All the halls that end with nothing, let the nubs clear for xp.

Or I propose that any locked rushing games be limited in drop types. Just giving huge amounts of money instead. Letting the (non rushed) get the good drops (cause they worked harder for them) Let the rushers come with the cash, to buy from the non rushers.

Personally I would be ok rushing for say 35k and little chance of getting good pinks, than I am not rushing, taking a huge amount of time just to get junk purps that I could never sell for 35k
I think peoples are forced into rushing, because everything is so expensive and takes three times longer to find items you need without rushing. Then eventually, players just give up because it is too frustrating to play for two week and can’t find anything you need. Then, it will jack up the price even higher. As a result, less and less happier player…the way I see it.