Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The PL Community as a Whole Today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Hey guys...You know, i truly enjoyed playing this game until 76 level cap.Developers always cared for their community, always made new updates like every two weeks. And updates were cool, not just some items or double damage weekends etc. PvP wasn't so balanced but oh well at least it wasn't so bad like it is right now. People never broke rules so much like now. When i go to towns i see constant spamming about these "Pl plats yola site blah blah" or constant inappropriate talk. I reported so many people like that and they still doing same stuff. Support.. support helped me a lot but they said no to many of my messages as well, and i didn't ask for something super cool like transfer my CoP to another character. It also takes a lot, like 3-5 days to get answer from support which is so long.In PvP everyone keep ruining others playing experience with constant spawning aka getting cheap kills to make their Kdr look "Pro". Other ton of people boosting or farming with bots, getting to leader boards easily and get nothing as well. PvP is just so boring right now - as i said before its just luck fights. And PvP ruined at 10-35 with forgotten bows as people say and at 65-76 as well because of luck factor.Developers should always remember how they became so successful and rich - PL helped them to make all of these games and become TOP developer company.
    Last edited by Spectre; 08-21-2013 at 03:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post: