Hi,

I went to Captive Audience, another bear were with me. Soon, 3 mages joined ; Parawkz, Humma and Xiaojim. We cleared middle, then Jailers. With the other bear and one mage we went to clear right side and then I noticed that Humma and Xioajim were clearing way to boss. We asked them to come back to help. They didn't they just wait we clear to 12 remains and then they engaged the T-Paxx without waiting us. We arrived just in time to get loots.

I said that if I was the host I would boot. Xiaojim replied that if he was GM he would ban me !?!? For what reason ? Because I asked a hand to clear instead of them staying at boss room doing nothing ?

I'm tired of this kind of behavior. It's unfair, unfriendly and selfish. You wouldn't be happy if it happened to you.

It's like the other guy, Omnisomething, a bird, that harrassed me a bunch of time to buy my Void armor. I said, many time, I'm using it, so I'm not selling or trading it. Each time he replied : Kid! This is provocation and harrassment.

Another example, I joined Sweetieheart's game and he booted me...
I've tried to explain that guy he should boot me with a better reason than : "S" or ask me to leave...

He said "d" was a good enough as boot reason and all that things are virtual anyway.

I said he was wrong because there's humans behind the screen, so he told me something like Shut the Fck up!!!!!

Why are you acting like that, what do you win being a jerk with others ???