Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Solution to fixing these OP rings (Pirate, Inferno, Crystal)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Sure, I wouldn't mind that. My post about the leaderboard was just 1 example but obviously things can be taken further than that, as in your example. Let me make it clear that the lb part of my post was not intended to actually make this happen.

If you're talking about the ring you bought from me from cs, I PM'ed you in game as soon as I found out and I clearly told you that they were most likely bugged and about to be fixed. You said you didn't mind a small investment in case those stats were somehow going to be for real in one form or another. You basically said it was a small price to pay for a potential huge payout.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't mean this as a personal attack or anything remotely like that. I'm just comparing your mindset to the many people who knew something was off but decided to take the gamble anyway. You, as did anyone who understands stats even a little, knew something wasn't right. I bought one ring to test it out and then sold it again. Too bad you had to be the buyer but you can't say you weren't warned repeatedly, as were most people who got this ring.
    actually, i pm'd you first and said "thanks ". Ur comment wasn't a warning it was "no, thank u". U did then say there was a problem and they may be nerfed. Up until that point it never occurred to me there was a problem (I don't check forums on weekends) so I can 100% say I wasn't warned repeatedly. In fact, I was never warned once. I thought the damage gain was offset by the mana loss. My comment about it only being 500k was meant to say that if it wasn't going bankrupt me if it were nerfed. Ur adding ur own reasoning to my comment to make it sound like i knew something was wrong and was willing to take a risk it wouldn't be found out. That's not what I meant at all.

I have no problem at all with the sale. I'm still hopeful sts will do what's right and think of a way to satisfy everyone involved. In fact, this post of yours bothers me more than the sale. I don't appreciate u adding ur own commentary to my in game statements to make it look like I was trying to take advantage of a situation when I wasn't.
    Last edited by wvhills; 09-30-2013 at 03:35 PM.