Thread: VIOLENTSAINT'S LVL 35 BATTLEMAGE / PALADIN BUILD (FROM LVL 30-35) :cool:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default VIOLENTSAINT'S LVL 35 BATTLEMAGE / PALADIN BUILD (FROM LVL 30-35) :cool:

WOW 1000 views, i didnt expect this kind of reaction, i have updated stats and gear due to popularity of the thread, check it out! =D

Before i start i would just like to say that my build was the same as pixxies build all the way to lvl 30, which in itself is a legendary build which i DO NOT wish to take credit for. this build is just how I decided to spend my points from lvl 30-35 after ancient swamps was released.

UPDATE: it would seem pixxie does not play anymore so i guess i am the first paladin that still plays pocket legends =D

Click here to view my lvl 40 build

LVL 45 BUILD OUT NOW!!! click here

BASE Attributes
    strength 103
    dexterity 70
    intelligence 7

SKILLS- Exactly the same as Gigahertz's skill recommendations (refer to pixxies str build thread) but with lvl 5 life drain (comes in handy as it usually fully heals me and does alot of single target damage)

NOTE:
    this build requires alot of potion use due to lack of mana regen, make sure you have lots of gold if your gonna respec :P

Unbuffed stats are 117 str, 70 dex, 7 int, 114 hit, 12 crit, 18 dodge, 258 health, 17H/s, 304 mana, mana regen 0, damage 58-62, DPS 71!, armor 87!

BUFFED!!

ITEMS (new gear, all pinks)

HELM - lvl 34, req 105 str
    Bullfrog Helm of Legend
    7 str, 2H/s, 7 armor

SWORD - lvl 35, req 108 str
    Flaming sword of Legend (buy with plat)
    + chance of additional fire damage!
    39-43 damage, 0.9 speed, 7 str, 2 H/s

ARMOR - lvl 35, req 112 str
    Zombies Croc Scale Plate
    7% dodge, 5H/s, 49 armor

SHEILD - lvl 35, req 112 str
    Zombies Saintly Shield
    7% dodge, 5H/s , 19 armor

Feel free to comment, id love some feedback

P.S the : cool : in the thread title was a failed attempt at inserting this smilie
    Last edited by Violentsaint; 09-03-2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Updated Gear and Stats, Enjoy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Violentsaint For This Useful Post: