Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I didn't take credit for it - did you see me ever claiming rights to that? I created that thread as a fun activity for others to do, not something to take credit for so I honestly do not see how you can compare the two. Those that played since the Kraag cap know about this game already. Heck, the people that play with me most of the time, I do not need to explain the rules for. So tell me, how am I claiming credit for it? I just made it into a weekly forum game. Even in game, I said CTF showed me when people ask how I found out. Heck, I'll even say it now: you told me about that game.

Secondly, I've seen you fight - you don't use veil and you do not use 5 skills but after I post the build, suddenly people are using it. If people did know about it and realized how effective it was, why wasn't it used before?

As for your last point, there are posts made in Bless's and your recent post history to show that you did not want anything to do with fixing sorcerers. The reason why you suggest a buff for sorcerers now is because it will be easier to fight a slightly buffed sorcerer as opposed to one that uses 5 skills.

I used viel for competitive 1v1s against mages, if you were a good mage- i most likely speced in viel for you.
And no you haven't seen me fight. You have only seen glimpses, don't form generilzations based on those glimpses, heck for a good portion last season i used razor in pvp.

Slghly buffed?
I suggested a armor increase, scaling lightning to aimed shot's dmg, increasing base health, etc.

Please don't exaggerate. Also i suggested a buff to enhance more equality in pvp.