Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Classbalance endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    geez you two -.- youre both good rogues no need to outweigh one or the other, you are both full of knowledge rogues
    I'm honestly loving this. So far, it seems as if Zeus is winning this pointless argument. Keep trying Ctf. Is it just me, or is it that everyone you suggest, Ctf, never gets implemented or even looked at... And as far as I know, you never said anything about buffing mages, more like nerfing them, because now if we were only limited to four skills, that would limit at least 75% of endgame mages and tanks which would drastically throw the class balance in the rogue's favor, your class. Feel free to go edit one of your previous posts on what we should do to buff these mages.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I'm honestly loving this. So far, it seems as if Zeus is winning this pointless argument. Keep trying Ctf. Is it just me, or is it that everyone you suggest, Ctf, never gets implemented or even looked at... And as far as I know, you never said anything about buffing mages, more like nerfing them, because now if we were only limited to four skills, that would limit at least 75% of endgame mages and tanks which would drastically throw the class balance in the rogue's favor, your class. Feel free to go edit one of your previous posts on what we should do to buff these mages.
    Just because your butthurt, doesn't mean everything I say is BS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    Do you understand the concept of what compromise or a trade-off is?

Rogues are OP?
    Pls, tanks can deal 1k dmg, along with amazig defensive skills..

Devs created skills with logic?

Sss.
    SSS is a very useful skill if used right. It can hit many mobs and deal a considerable amount of AOE damage. So, in areas where mobs can be grouped up effectively - it is very effective. If I remember correctly, timed runs in Shuyal are great with SSS. It is not my fault if you cannot understand the logical applications of a skill.

Evidently, there is no perfect build; we try to find a build that is most efficient under the circumstances that are given.
    I understand what the concept of a trade off is, but you know exactly what dodge did to PvP in PL, so by suggesting it is a selfish opinion for only rogues. It doesn't matter if you offer to boost lightning to the point that it can one hit if our dodge is reaching 50+ and we can dodge 50% of what they throw at us. We can argue for days on end but all I will say is: L76 PvP

Since you played endgame PvP as a bear, you KNOW that skills being able to be dodged made birds (DPS class for those that don't play) and bears (tan class) VERY OP.

Postulate, yes, you offered to buff mages but ONLY after suggesting very OP buffs to rogues.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-11-2014 at 12:28 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I understand what the concept of a trade off is, but you know exactly what dodge did to PvP in PL, so by suggesting it is a selfish opinion for only rogues. We can argue for days on end but all I will say is: L76 PvP

Since you played endgame PvP as a bear, you KNOW that skills being able to be dodged made birds (DPS class for those that don't play) and bears (tan class) VERY OP.

Postulate, yes, you offered to buff mages but ONLY after suggesting very OP buffs to rogues.
    AL is not PL,
    Sss is good?
    You have to actually aim SSS, as in turn in the direction of mobs and shoot. Sss does less dmg than an auto attack. Sss is as useul as the afk title.

Again, you cannot compare AL to PL; in PL you can revive and use anygear, there is also a combo function...

The "OP buffs" i suggested were following up on another extremity, such as a mana shield for mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

@ctf
    The only time you offered to accept a buff to sorcs is when you suggested dodge applying to both normal attacks and skills. Funny how you forgot to mention the whole story.

And about this new veil build --yes it's spelled veil not viel-- there's no way of knowing who and if anyone used it before since there is no proof. Since it became clearly more popular after Zeus posted it, if someone had to be given credit for it guess who would that be.

On topic, something must be done about warriors; changes need to be made that will affect the PvP part alone. Compared to sorcs swapping for fifth out of necessity, the risk of dying is so low for warrs that they have time to use six skills! I'm going to wait and see how things will be after the expansion but without notable changes, my suggestions would be one of these:
    1. Increasing the mana needed per skill.
    2. Having the invincibility period of HOR reduced to 1.5 seconds.
    3. Significant armor or HP debuff.

Even in cases where both the sorcerer and the warrior stick to four skills, the outcome is warrior winning are 80 to 20(%) --at least. Equally geared of course. Versus equally geared rogue the chances go down to a reasonable 60 to 40(%) favoring warriors (again).
    Last edited by Madnex; 02-11-2014 at 12:44 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    @cft
    The only time you offered to accept a buff to sorcs is when you suggested dodge applying to both normal attacks and skills. Funny how you forgot to mention the whole story.

And about this new veil build --yes it's spelled veil not viel-- there's no way of knowing who and if anyone used it befpre since there is no proof. Since it became clearly more popular after Zeus posted it, if someone had to be given credit for it guess who would that be.

On topic, something must be done about warriors; changes need to be made that will affect the PvP part alone. Compared to sorcs swapping for fifth out of necessity, the risk of dying is so low for warrs that they have time to use six skills! I'm going to wait and see how things will be after the expansion but without notable changes, my suggestions would be one of these:
    1. Increasing the mana needed per skill.
    2. Having the invincibility period of HOR reduced to 1.5 seconds.
    3. Significant armor or HP debuff.

Even in cases where both the sorcerer and the warrior stick to four skills, the outcome is warrior winning are 80 to 20(%) --at least. Equally geared of course. Versus equally geared rogue the chances go down to a reasonable 60 to 40(%) favoring warriors (again).
    Amerigo Vespucci found the Americas.

Like i said before, I don't play a mage in PvP so i am not sure what to suggest up for buffing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

AL is not PL,
    Sss is good?
    You have to actually aim SSS, as in turn in the direction of mobs and shoot. Sss does less dmg than an auto attack. Sss is as useul as the afk title.

Again, you cannot compare AL to PL; in PL you can revive and use anygear, there is also a combo function...

The "OP buffs" i suggested were following up on another extremity, such as a mana shield for mage.
    Sorry, you say that AL is not PL but you take suggestions that come from PL and want to implement them into AL? If skills can be dodged, then AL WILL be like PL. Please, if you are going to continue arguing, stop with the fallacies as they do not boost your argument and are honestly weak to begin with.

As I said before, SSS does do less damage than a charged auto attack, however that damage is applicable to many many many mobs, so if you do the math - it will actually average out more damage than SP and/or Nox.

You are telling me not to compare AL to PL but in the very same post, you are take PL skills and putting them into AL. LOL, seriously, you are cracking me up! Illogical post after illogical post?

If you are not sure what to suggest, then do not suggest anything. Every single suggestion you have made for a mage is only after a rogue buff which will again give advantages to a rogue in PvP.

This is my last post on the matter, you've officially bored me. Please, for future reference, if you are going to debate - get your facts straight & learn how to debate.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

I think my thread can be closed, destroyed by Postulate1 alias Ctf alias ImthegreatestpersononthisplanetALLTIME

@DEVs: Pls implement a feature, that this confused person is not allowed to reply in any of my threads - THX!

ps:

@Zeus, bro: dont waste your time with that guy
    @Ink, bro: - thx for trying to get BTT.
    @Instanthumor, bro: ty
    Last edited by Robhawk; 02-11-2014 at 03:32 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorry, you say that AL is not PL but you take suggestions that come from PL and want to implement them into AL? If skills can be dodged, then AL WILL be like PL. Please, if you are going to continue arguing, stop with the fallacies as they do not boost your argument and are honestly weak to begin with.

As I said before, SSS does do less damage than a charged auto attack, however that damage is applicable to many many many mobs, so if you do the math - it will actually average out more damage than SP and/or Nox.

You are telling me not to compare AL to PL but in the very same post, you are take PL skills and putting them into AL. LOL, seriously, you are cracking me up! Illogical post after illogical post?

If you are not sure what to suggest, then do not suggest anything. Every single suggestion you have made for a mage is only after a rogue buff which will again give advantages to a rogue in PvP.

This is my last post on the matter, you've officially bored me. Please, for future reference, if you are going to debate - get your facts straight & learn how to debate.
    Are you saying that PL is the only game with dodge in PvP?

Lmfao....
    Also, SSS's max mobs is 2? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I think my thread can be closed, destroyed by Postulate1 alias Ctf alias ImthegreatestpersononthisplanetALLTIME

@DEVs: Pls implement a feature, that this confused person is not allowed to reply in any of my threads - THX!

ps:

@Zeus, bro: dont waste your time with that guy
    @Ink, bro: - thx for trying to get BTT.
    @Instanthumor, bro: ty
    I understand you dislike me because I got you kicked from DM, but don't be butthurt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Name:  image.png
Views: 119
Size:  137.7 KB

Robhawk

I understand you dislike me because I got you kicked from DM, but don't be butthurt
    Name:  255547_388561131217027_708501230_n.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  58.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Name:  255547_388561131217027_708501230_n.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  58.8 KB
    It's funny cuz it looks like he's pointing at your profile pic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Ok so lets get this straight.

Warriors are OP.
    Rogues and mages at end game imo are pretty fairly matched.
    CTF yes you are good at 1v1, but thats to be expected when its all you did for a season. Shame there is no duel option for this to actually matter.
    Veil is good in 5v5 clashes for getting rid of curse (i dont care what anyone says).
    Rogues always complain they need buffs.
    Mages are squishy.
    Lots of contradictions from numerous players on this post.
    PVP in this game is broken.
    The world is round.

And finally @ zeus; i would love the 2 best teams from Pride and Magnum to have a recorded clash and a PROPER CTF GAME. I asked a lot for this with Prvn and Pualsebi and NEITHER wanted to do it. oh an fyi i didnt just ask once, i asked a whole bunch. Players obviously scared of the outcome

Then again having said that no doubt if they lost we would be branded cheats etc..... No one likes sore losers.

oh and @ctf; if you guys win more than us i can quite happily include as many screen shots as your hearts desire with final scores of clashes.... but you and I both know what they contain.

I'm loving this thread, just contains contradictory bs from a number of people. Bravo.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Oh and for the info of all those involved i beat zeus in duel 7/2 the other day. And ctf i've beat you too. You beat me as well...... Do we both get medals?

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Ok so lets get this straight.

Warriors are OP.
    Rogues and mages at end game imo are pretty fairly matched.
    CTF yes you are good at 1v1, but thats to be expected when its all you did for a season. Shame there is no duel option for this to actually matter.
    Veil is good in 5v5 clashes for getting rid of curse (i dont care what anyone says).
    Rogues always complain they need buffs.
    Mages are squishy.
    Lots of contradictions from numerous players on this post.
    PVP in this game is broken.
    The world is round.

And finally @ zeus; i would love the 2 best teams from Pride and Magnum to have a recorded clash and a PROPER CTF GAME. I asked a lot for this with Prvn and Pualsebi and NEITHER wanted to do it. oh an fyi i didnt just ask once, i asked a whole bunch. Players obviously scared of the outcome

Then again having said that no doubt if they lost we would be branded cheats etc..... No one likes sore losers.

oh and @ctf; if you guys win more than us i can quite happily include as many screen shots as your hearts desire with final scores of clashes.... but you and I both know what they contain.

I'm loving this thread, just contains contradictory bs from a number of people. Bravo.
    Which season did I 1v1 for whole season?

I highly doubt you take screenies of lost clashes.. So your posts are biased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Which season did I 1v1 for whole season?

I highly doubt you take screenies of lost clashes.. So your posts are biased.
    bahahahahaha

Dude all of this nonsense you speak .... How does this help you in the real world? .... Who cares ITS A GAME gosh kids grow up, go out and get some air and tan those milk bottle legs. This game won't keep you warm at night Kevin.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

suddenly guild rivalry surfaces. how can we all "live up" to our respective guild's mission and vision when this nonsensical bashing continues to be evident. All i see are egos and pride being protected at the stake of the others who went to read the thread just for its sole purpose and message. This thread is now officially derailed. I speak for myself and not for anyone
    duck dynasty falls

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    bahahahahaha

Dude all of this nonsense you speak .... How does this help you in the real world? .... Who cares ITS A GAME gosh kids grow up go out and get some air and tan those milk bottle legs
    What nonsense was posted in that post?

I'm naturally tan thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

What nonsense was posted in that post?

I'm naturally tan thanks.
    Every post you make is blah blah blah blah .... Ok your good at arcane legends .... Grats. Point is this is getting old and very pathetic now lol