Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Again, you are most likely not fighting against skilled players.

You do not have time for that and if they realize that the number of players respawning are decreasing, they already quickly go to other areas to kill. Note, I did not say it's impossible to regroup because it isn't. However, you face tons of deaths before you even do. And then, from that point on, if you make a single mistake it is back to square one again.

Thus...spawning is not allowed in any official tournament as I've stated before. I really am in disbelief that you consider it a strategy. O_O
I said it is low play, strategies are instead what are adopted to counter attack. Like i said you are not ready for serious pvp. In serious clashes you die get spawnblocked, gangbanged and do the same to the opponents. In serious clashes theoretical practice before real clashes with your opponents are required. When you find yourself in difficulty everyone already knows what to do. In serious pvp there are no clashs pause for tea everybody ready? Reclash.

If you wanna play tournaments you play tournament which are completely different from when you enter a guild war or a random clash. In those pvp nobody listens to anyone.

Or you learn how to counterattack spawnblocks (dying too) or you keep taking ss and posting them on the forums. It is as simple as that, theoretical BS or not.