Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Ah come to realization I see, arrogance can drown out logic very hastily.
    Where is the logic of your claims in this thread? Ur funny.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Hun I dunno if you know this but if it was a strategy we would be doing a classic ctf match ... This is a clash have you done a clash? it is 5v5 and you can either do rejoins or last man standing and the clash takes place in the middle of the room. That is all
    You are wrong the clash doesnt have to take place in the middle at all cost they are blocking at center regroup by going from the sides they are blocking at entrance tell your other group to come towards you and move towards them when they are near. Time everything to perfection and if you really stronger you will win the clash. Or better just dc and reconnect.

If there are four wars in opp party reorganize your party and ask for tanks in gc.

It is a PVP room Emma don't be expecting the opponents to treat your party with whitegloves and prepare biscuits for you and tea to push the snacks down. Ganging is allowed in the Magnum- resilience contract and you are also allowed to gang back when you have the opportunity no complaints from both part. What is not allowed is bad behaviour/ trash talk and spotblocking.

Trust me you can teach me nothing about this game : PVP, PVE, merch.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 01:05 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

This Is The Way We Tie Our Shoes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    You are wrong the clash doesnt have to take place in the middle at all cost they are blocking at center regroup by going from the sides they are blocking at entrance tell your other group to come towards you and move towards them when they are near. Time everything to perfection and if you really stronger you will win the clash. Or better just dc and reconnect.

If there are four wars in opp party reorganize your party and ask for tanks in gc.

It is a PVP room Emma don't be expecting the opponents to treat your party with whitegloves and prepare biscuits for you and tea to push the snacks down. Ganging is allowed in the Magnum- resilience contract and you are also allowed to gang back when you have the opportunity no complaints from both part. What is not allowed is bad behaviour/ trash talk and spotblocking.

You cannot regroup effectively in a multi spawn zone. The spawns are so spread apart, which is why it makes this "strategy" so effective. If it was a strategy, then why in every developer sponsored tournament, it is banned? Oh wait, it's not a strategy but cheap play.

If it was a strategy, why did developers make spawn bubbles? Oh wait, yet again...

You're right, there's nothing we can teach you about the game because you are too arrogant to learn.

PS: If you had already learned everything, then you would be a top player. You should learn from those who have done better than you because it's the only way to continually improve. Nobody is perfect and everybody still learns, even the pros.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-15-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

O.o they have a contract?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantus View Post
    O.o they have a contract?
    No ahah its phantomatic contract XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You cannot regroup effectively in a multi spawn zone. The spawns are so spread apart, which is why it makes this "strategy" so effective. If it was a strategy, then why in every developer sponsored tournament, it is banned? Oh wait, it's not a strategy but cheap play.

If it was a strategy, why did developers make spawn bubbles? Oh wait, yet again...

You're right, there's nothing we can teach you about the game because you are too arrogant to learn.

PS: If you had already learned everything, then you would be a top player. You should learn from those who have done better than you because it's the only way to continually improve. Nobody is perfect and everybody still learns, even the pros.
    Where is that pic sec....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

All Around The Mulberry Bush The Monkey Chased The Weasel...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle?
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

To me this thread is iron's personal announcement, if he is representing magunm and serious about it, he would tell all his members and allies before posting.
    Why would I believe they will do what they said? I have not yet see any other magunm co-gm reply.

Braz left magunm already, and you expect me to believe his testimony of no block stop rules on magunm??

I am pettry sure ally with eos was the last choose for both of us. (no offended)
    Why would we want to do that? Hell, why would loyal want to merge with Elitista (again no offended)

When people cant take it any more, they revolt it and find a way out.
    As Paul said, he tried many times to communicate with magunm but nothing worked.
    if we cant change them with a civilized way so be it.
    I dont have any personal issue with any Magunm members or its allies but enough is enough.

let me say this again.
    WE will play fair when we believe magunm and its allies do the same.
    Right now, I am not buying it yet.

For people who dont pvp or not pvp much, I dont even know why you are commenting this thread.
    It's not going to affect your game play anyways.
    It's always easy to ask someone to forgive, because s**t doesnt happen to you.

And
    I speak for myselves opinion not guild
    Last edited by puresai; 04-15-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Thank you Jon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to puresai For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Spotblocking is synthetic ganging. Any way you look at it cheap play is cheap play. This includes using macros, spamming pets, spawning, ganging and spot blocking, and tank stacking. Not to be confused with a gentleman's game or "clash". A clash is where two teams comprised of 5 members pvp with each other using intended means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Its a SHAME that this thread is more popular than eric's ideas or kalizza's discovered damage non-stacking percentages.

It indicates the whole forum community in a bad light..

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Where is that pic sec...

Found:

Name:  48361527.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  96.1 KB

I am currently working WITHOUT THE HELP OF MIGHTY LOCKED CRATES TO buy myself gears to be able to compete with the best.

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything.

1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or playing games in the game section. I never stop learning, never, but i am only willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

As for the pvp room the opponents are playing low but they are not actually really doing anything wrong to Emma and her party, you shouldn't be expecting the opponents to play fairly letting you regroup it is left to them if they want or no. Even if you let them regroup that is your own decision and you do it for your own principles.if you want clean pvp you have to let go off your egos.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Where is that pic sec...

Found:

I am currently working WITHOUT THE HELP OF MIGHTY LOCKED CRATES TO buy myself gears to be able to compete with the best.

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything...1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or plating games in the game section. I am wise enough to know you never stop learning, never, and i am always willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

As for the pvp room the opponents are playing low but they are not actually really doing anything wrong to Emma and her party, you shouldn't be expecting the opponents to play fairly letting you regroup it is left to them if they want or no. Even if you let them regroup that is your own decision and you do it for your own principles.if you want clean pvp you have to let go off your egos.

Lets not go back to square1.
    you are off the topic, please take your personal issue and start your own thread

Thank you

Thank you Jon!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puresai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
    Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
    I'm noob so can I ask a question?
    Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
    If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Where is that pic sec...

Found:

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything.

1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or playing games in the game section. I never stop learning, never, but i am only willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

Lets not go back to square1.
    I could say a lot on this but I'm not going to as the entire thing is off topic and not remotely close to the OP.

Bottom line: Arcanes don't make you skilled, but knowing game mechanics and being geared to the teeth makes you a very dangerous player.

On topic,

There's nothing wrong with spot blocking then by your logic as well. Players are allowed to join a game and do what they want, it's strategy, is it not? These "strategies" are black marked for very obvious reasons and there's a reason why they are not considered strategies in any real tournament.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
    Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
    I'm noob so can I ask a question?
    Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
    If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.
    Sir, you are off the topic, please enjoy the show and remain quiet

Thank you

Thank you Jon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kill3rPao View Post
    Wow, you're too smart, I bet you're the son of eistain. I have to answer? This thread is already laughing, we missed you just you with your wisdom, you make me private lessons?Maybe on how to spam pet, ur the best
    I'd love to be enlightened by eistain!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

@ Hali, yes it is shame that the percentage issue isn't getting more attention, but, there isn't much we can do about it, and the devs know. I'm as dissapointed as you.... But what more can we do?

For those that are "bored" or "tired" of this thread than I urge you not to read it. No one is forcing anyone to read the replies and it is posted in the pvp section of the forum. Those that comment and have little pvp activity really do not understand the situation.

For those of you who want to continue discussing matters here I'd like to remind them that there is no need to get personal. Regardless of what you may think of peoples points of view that does not give anyone the right to belittle or insult anyone.

Prime example,

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    I'd love to be enlightened by eistain!

@purseai and @ kei, you hit the nail on the head, and this coming from one of the most patient and kind players I know In game. What does that tell you.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by puresai View Post
    you are off the topic, please take your personal issue and start your own thread

Thank you
    We have best riposte for ignorantion.
    Kudos.

Thx for making mine day
    Sincerely
    Deadroth