Thread: My impression of PvP this season...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    You exaggerate. First, HP regen on heal is actually useful! It surprised me during free respec weekend! Try it yourself. Secondly, NO warrior can heal 7000 HP from a single HoR cast. Impossible.
    Perhaps im wrong but i when i charge HOR it heals every time to 100% and if needed and while HOR active again to 100%... it doesnt heal instant to 100% if you mean that...

What shield bug is this?
    You charge your shield but dont release it... at the point you release it, it just doesnt appear but the cooldown is. I tried this with another mage month ago, one charged it the other one standing somehow away and doing nothing... shield didnt appear from time to time and yes it was fully charged before! We both had that issue while fighting 1on1 and we thought it has something to do with procs or skill cancels by other players so we tried it without any fighting action and the problem was there too... I have at least one thread about it but sts doesnt care too much, lol.

Even if the skill is canceled there should be no cooldown you just have to charge again, yes... but u cast a skill -> it doesnt happen -> but skill is on cooldown? Oh well no problem i hold off that opponent the next 30 seconds to get the shield... lol This is class comprehensive a joke !!!

So f.e. a rogue not only needs luck to get the crit shots you also have to be lucky that your skill even applies... There are so many bugs sometimes i think this whole game is like a one-armed bandit... and im not very lucky on luck based games.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 05-07-2014 at 04:50 AM.