Today, I decided to fool around in Ao1/2. I was flipping through the list of active games and I found an Ao1 room with only one player in it: a level 36. I joined to check it out. I never see anyone in Ao1 that's the right level!!! People don't even do Ao1 anymore. Well, I decided to ask her if she wanted any help. She said sure and off we went. She knew exactly what she was doing. Healing, using pots, and using all the correct spells. She did not hang back and leech. I'm pretty sure this was her first character. The name is "Shanmarie". Then Readtitle joined and decided to help too, along with Stellaflora and another low level character, a 38 named "Genyoungjr", who also did his job. Considering that Readtitle, Stellaflora and I were doing so much damage... and taking all the kills, we decided to strip down to low level gear to let them get their kills. I was sooo happy to see some people actually leveling the right way and getting a feel for the game. Genyoungjr said he had a 50 archer, but he was doing it the old fashioned way anyway.

Just giving a shout out to some good players I had fun.