Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchanted Eye of Syrillax recipe is ridiculous.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Enchanted Eye of Syrillax recipe is ridiculous.

I play twinks at lvl 17 and with how the recipe is now, it has 0 use to me. The recipe requires 25 planar fragments to craft the new gem, but how are any twinks supposed to get these fragments if we dont have an endgame character? Way to exclude the entire twink community from the main part of the event. Brilliant job on that one. Pls change the recipe so that twink players can actually craft this gem. Otherwise we will all stop at gold because there will be no point in getting plat tier, then we will probably just make a bunch if alts and stock up on yowie eggs. When gem was first showed i was excited to farm for the new gem and i looked forward to the event. after seeing what the recipe requires however there is nothing for me to do this event but get yowie eggs.
    And oncemore ill say it, pls change the recipe. This event is supposed to be for all players. not just lvl 41 players

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post: