Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
Ok, 250 is NOT enough! Um, 500 is not enough :P Um, maybe 1000 slots for two of my chars (yeah, yeah, hoarder :P ) and even then, I'm gonna have to do spring cleaning. Oh my, it's almost spring!

What's max for stash? If that's 250 also, I'm doomed :P At least I sort of just cleaned out stash. LOL.
Yeah, I was wondering what the stash limit was also. It's probably be some form of (n * 75) + 5 = limit. But I don't think I'll go more than the one upgrade I currently have until I see what solutions we end up with to replace mules.

I made another mule specifically for sewers / crafting stuff before the update. I guess I'll just have to be smarter about what I actually keep now that my 3 mules are basically frozen. Funny thing is, 1 of my mules has 250 inventory slots because I found out about the mule concept a bit later in my collection

Even if you could stash a couple thousand items, it still probably wouldn't serve my purposes quite right without sorting, etc. I like the idea in suggestions about having stash tabs and whatnot like character inventories have. But that still might not be enough. What was nice about mules is that you could preview items also.