Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Market Crash

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default Market Crash

I was just thinking lately about how easy market can crash. How a worthless item can cost 30x more tomorrow or how can easy price will decrease in just few minutes. We all been affected by these sudden changes .

* Singe's egg crafting ingredient for Nekro's egg . Singe costed almost 3x more after the announcement.

* Pirate loop rings. I don't know if many of you played back then it hit the ruby of shuyal market harder than Naxbot's Vendore Store. Many sold their mythic ring for nothing and bought and overpriced epic ring. It's no joke. A lot of people lost gold.

* Rumour about Arcane Weapons getting upgraded to a higher level.

STS should think about a way to avoid market crashes by naming all their changes which can affect the market at every 3 months.

For example many people are saying eyes gems are going to cost more after halloween, i have my personal doubts .

IF StS will release a a craftable mythic weapon and the crafting ingredient is dragonite bar. Guess how much bar will cost in the next hour. ( just an example )

IF STS plans to maket an pet which can make Nekro's shield look like a JOKE. Nekro's price would decrease. ( just an example )

I know many of you don't like it but the only thing which it worths hoarding is YOUR GOLD. Nothing else. But i can give you only one advice to be protected by these kind of changes. If tomorrow plans to release mythic weapons and you are getting one from a crate/chest sell it right away. Don't keep it. Many will loot those weapons . I never been hardly affected by the any of the market crash and I don't have the gold to influence any item on market.

This thread is strictly about the market crashes. Arcane Shard's price made me write this down, a friend wanted to buy shard for 1.5m 2 days ago and i told him "don't". He listened and thank me today. The supply of arcane shards is higher with Naxbot around and those 10000 arcane shards kept in stashes.

I would have only 2 questions for STS doe . Is there any new jewel with stats near eye and paracelsus gem? How about mythic weapons level 46, are they coming with the Halloween event ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: