Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I would like more inventory slots for free

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry I would like more inventory slots for free

Spanish Version:

Hola mi nombre es eduin pero en arcane legends me llamo Eguin, e estado jugando tranquilo hace mas o menos un mes y al llegar al nivel 56 e decidido irme armando mejor de equipo eso incluye un pendiente que es el: Planar Pendant, Pero me e dado de cuenta el el recipé pide como 70 ingredientes como el Planar Essence x60 aparte de los otros y pues viendo mi inventario de craft e visto que solo tengo espacio para 25 y consulte con mi guild y pues muchos tienen 500 de espacio y otros 25 como yo resulta que como es personaje nuevo tengo 25 espacio y los personajes viejos tienen 500 de espacio, e ido a la tienda de Story Tokens y solo dan las opciones de Inventory Items, Stash Inventory y Auction Slots osea que no se puede comprar mas slots para el craft inventory al menos que sea con Platinium esto me parece muy injusto y aprovechador en cuanto a los encargados del juego administradores como se quieran llamar pues los personajes nuevos tenemos el mismo derecho que los personajes viejos y púes queremos que se haga justicia, deberian ampliar el inventario de craft para que estemos igual todos porque eso es muy injusto que a las personas nuevas en el juego como yo la limiten de esta forma no tanto eso si no que por ejemplo yo soy menor de edad y no puedo comprar platinium y pues eso me limita aun mas para poder ampliar mi inventario. Se que deben ganarle dinero al juego pero podrian hacerlo sin limitar a las personas nuevas, si no quieren ampliar al menos pongan que se pueda conseguir con trabajo pero gratuitamente la compra de slots para el inventory craft asi como se puede comprar con Story Tokens los slots para inventory items. Gracias por leer este post y espero que me puedan ayudar.

Se que muchos están en mi situación así que espero ustedes administradores solucionen esto y ustedes usuarios apoyen este tema importante.

English Version:

Hello my name is eduin but legends arcane my name Eguin, and been playing quiet about a month ago and when you get to level 56 and decided to go arming best team that includes a slope that is: Planar Pendant, But me and given account the recipe calls as 70 ingredients like Planar Essence x60 apart from the others and then seeing my inventory of craft and seen that I only have space for 25 and consult with my guild and as many have 500 space and 25 as I happen to like it's new character have 25 space and old characters have 500 space, and gone to the store Story Tokens and only give options Inventory Items, Stash Inventory and Auction slots bone that you can not buy more slots the craft inventory unless either with Platinium this seems very unfair and deadbeat as those charged administrators play as you want to call as new characters have the same rights as old and as characters we want justice, should expand inventory craft so that we are equal all because it is very unfair that new in the game as people limit it in this way not so much that if for example I am a minor and I can not buy platinium and for that further limits me to expand my inventory. I know you should win money the game but could do so without limit to new people, if you do not want to extend at least put you can get to work, but free buying slots for inventory craft also can be purchased with Story Tokens slots for inventory items. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you can help me.

I know many are in my situation so I hope you solve this administrators and users you support this important topic.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-08-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eguin For This Useful Post: