Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
I'm sorry but you can take your proud to show something to your bedroom I don't care about it. As a person already mention it before there's people who play a couple hours on a daily basis not having more time. They do grind to get the achivements like everybody but this new way of play has no benefit for those who casual play. And considering this is a mobile game they have to be reasonable. Look how they shrinked the goal from 400k bosses to 250k. The goal bar was not even completed and they decided to go with their programmed schedule. There's a lot of little things that they should take a look on after people feedback. And considering the elixirs a buff and also will help you craft the new mythic weapons they should be craftable before been exalted.
If you don't have the time, then you don't have the time. Sorry to say it, but that's not our problem at all... We need people like Darren who farmed for unimaginable hours, and this is their reward. If you can't do as much as they did, you shouldn't be complaining. I'm not exalted either, I'm too lazy to PvE for hours, but I understand how if you get to Exalted, you're gonna have benefits over people who aren't there.