I've talked to few players about reward for exalted (correct me if spelling is wrong) such as Avaree, nonipixie and zaufi because I'm just at 25k points. To be honest this reward is joke. Paying million of golds just to get some special AP and wear nearly invisible circlet that nobody will notice if he don't inspect you and look close. Reward should be at least one of Voice of order set pieces. About this set... Come on ingredients are so costly and you need them so much that i don't even want talk about it. This set simply don't worth to craft. If you have standard potency gear (rogue for example) 60lvl. Using planar pendant/legendary amulet and ring with all fortified jewels you're fine. I know because i started like that. Cheap mini-glowstick pet combo (thanks to Avaree) will do perfect there with decent gear. So i don't really see point crafting it. Those who crafted banished said it was torture. I guess STG want to kill em now LoL. About enjoying game, grinding is hard, mausoleum 3-5 is good challenge. I can't speak about lich because I'm not able to enter M5 yet. Graveyard ranks need much points but well that's what we asked for. However maybe it's a little overload for most players but we shouldn't ask for double points as it wouldn't be fair. Besides all these things i do enjoy game because i met awesome people, because my friends play it and because i have abit free time to that i need to kill. Few more personal goals but about it later lol