Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    Love that yall are making a new game!

I know TONS of people miss the old AL, but what if STS created a new type of event to allow the player to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and re-live the glory days!!

Back2ThePast: This will be a 2 week event allowing people to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and get to use the gear, weps, pets and ect. of course when the event would end u wanted be able to bring those items back to regular acc! For sure sts should allow us to have 70k and 50 plat in the event to do whatever ur want or however many plat sts chooses to let us start the event because in the old expansions people would get daily gold they should atleast let us have some gold and plat to build from.

Rewards for best so and so: Since we would be able to go back in time we should atleast have some rewards for reaching some certain tier, killing most mobs , first to cap, or top of a LB for event, lets say there is a goal lb for certain things in the event and there are Leaderboards for the best of things that are on the goal list for 1st place,2nd place, and 3rd or even Top 10 or 50 and u are top 10 u would get a VERY SPECIAL item or vanity or anything else to go towards ur regular acc for after the event that u would be able to keep forever and of course it would be non-tradeable, or if ur top 50 u woukd get a banner to keep on Regular acc in these days!!

I really think this type of event would bring lots of memories to Former Veteran AL players and be able to show new AL players what it was like back then! Feel free to add suggestions, i know this would be alot of coding and time but it is Worth it!! TY

+ 10 to the above, but maybe shorten the event to 1 week and include seasons 1-4. As far as the rare collectable items, that one person commented on, I think some are too rare, and need to be brought back at the lvl they were originally designed to be, meaning no scaling to level.

Also...

For up coming expansion, as much as I hated the grind, I liked many of the ideas implemented in the Mausoleum campaign. Maybe offer-
    • 2x points with a plat pass for so many days, this could be tradable.
    This may help returing players to not be discouraged when trying to catch up with their friends.
    • Bring back the auto lvl plat option

Quote Originally Posted by avaree View Post
    could the devs please add the following to the npc token venders:

• extra craft inventory slots
    • furnishing inventory slots
    • extra house slots.

this will help the players who are unable to purchase plat (:

Thanks in advance!
    Avaree

Quote Originally Posted by avaree View Post
    after almost "packing all" again lol, can you please move the the pack all option, from the edit area, and place the option in the house settings?

Thanks in advance

ava
    Last edited by Avaree; 09-12-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012