Well, personally I have found my self bored with pocket legends because the lack of endgame content. Many gamers like my self play games because of the competition between others to be the best in the game. Unfortunately when I play pocket legends I do not feel that " gamer high" when doing the content that has been released. I understand that the gaming audience is targeted to the teen crowd but the game is too "easy" to get the best gear, and the dungeons are easy. (All dungeons can be completed by any player, all you need is enough time to get through it.)

The fun in MMORPGS is to make friends with fellow gamers and try to achieve become the best player you can be as well as help others.

Suggestion:

There needs to be some sort of endgame content that takes more than 5 min to beat.

The pink gear that you obtain should take weeks. The point of a mmorpg is to progress though time building your character up to better.

Also some sort of modified ranking system. Currently the leader boards are useless. It takes no skill to get on them, it only takes time farming lower level content.... (No skill)

Also GCD was a step in the right direction in making the game feel more like a mmo because no players need to actually a little bit when casting spells.

Thats all I wanted to say. I really like the STS gaming community(no harsh feeling) and those are my thoughts. Feel free criticize. :P