Quote Originally Posted by Dopein View Post
So Imma tell my experience about recent PvP, starting of 66 zone that had balance, pets were also balanced, overall fun zone to play, moving on to 71-76 zones which were THE BEST and THE MOST balanced zones with THE MOST balanced procs, you could get a lot of fun playing them. Then 81 came out, big mess, no knowledge about your game and how it will affect PvP. Adding one shotting weapons that are FULLY PROC BASED to kill at PvP? Obviously the "We have to pay our bills" thing, i get it, but its an EXCUSE that "We wont work on PvP, because it dont bring enough revenue", think about what was the main thing in the game at past "MOBILE PVP GAME", Arcane Legends was known from PVP. If I were a developer what would I do to make it fun again and bring more people to PvP=it would bring revenue as well which is obvious(awakening system/spending tons on awakens to get what u want)
1. Start making changes at PvP(Less procs/More balanced procs based at 71-76 zone/Pet effectivity and their passive at PvP)

2. Pets(Please god, when I seen crypta pet reduces 70% dmg thats just pointless/Fix those kind of pets/Make them weaker at PvP/Right now pets are stronger than your character/PvP started to be pet based(Pet has to be your help, not game changer, they get too overpowered in short period of time)

Trust me, if you fix these things, endgame PvP will be a thing, it will also give your company revenue.
Right now only zone I get least fun is 61PvP but it starting to be really annoying due to pets and hillarious debuffs.

[mention]Cinco [/mention] [mention]Remiem [/mention] [mention]Futumsh [/mention] Hope you will take a look at this. Thanks in advance~ Delta

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
71 was at least playable. But it was the first expansion with extreme procs, and the start of declining pvp activity. I think procs are a very good thing for PVE. They make it more complex. But, with where procs are at now, it will be too difficult to try to properly balance them for PVP.
In regard to the pets, power creep strikes again. Cryptareth is the pet all pvp players feared would come. Morpheus was bad enough, but Cryptareth's passive has just gone too far. Having 70% of your damage reduced by chance, no timing or skill involved, is just a horrible feeling for everybody. I really hope it wasn't released as an attempt to fix the obnoxious damage procs at endgame. All it does is add more luck to the picture and narrow the window of effectiveness of the slot machine-proc uptime game we have in place currently, not fix anything.