Hmmmm where do I begin? This is my first time writing a forrum so here it goes,i was in the k.o.c guild then something terrible happened I GOT BOOTED FOR NO APOARENT REASON ok soo I signed on my screen name and then bam I got booted so and i didnt get a reason why? They just booted me then a couple days later they spread a lie sayin I was rude to a guildie when The fact is NOT ALL GUILD MEMBERS GET ALONG so there may be diffrences but I do disagree with the fact that I got booted and and there were sides taken,in a good guild with good leadership that should not happen Fact there are 3 sides to a story my side,his/her side AND THE TRUTH and didnt anyone here my side out at all wnich is unfair but anywho in the k.o.c guild there are kiss asses favortism and not so good leadership by _________ but I absolutely love eblare and mayhem those are the ones that needs to be in charge as for the rest,Some good,others bad,and the rest can kiss my sweet *** but anywho k.o.c is not all what they portray to be there are alot of damn idiots and they know who they are just letting new members know about this untrue guild before they join there are alot of other things I could say but hey ima nice guy so lets just leave it at that BUT NEW MEMBERS BE WARNED ITS GOOD AT FIRST BUT WHEN TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN,most of all have a lovely day ohh yeah k.o.c membors that reading.............go screw yourselves because you lost a real good member and as im told recently others have left too,so let this be a lesson in guild leadership to you S________
Because you know what you did is completely wrong Have a nice day pimp