Thread: its about that time.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default its about that time.....

This isn't easy, but I'm taking a few days to rethink my future with sl/PL, and will probably be quitting. I remember this game being fun, and i loved it. Lately though, I just do not enjoy it at all. After having my guild be ripped apart multiple times, and losing a lot of my most valued friends, I just can't do it anymore. Add that to the frustration of STS games slowly leaning towards becoming pay to play. I quit playing wow and picked up PL and then SL because they were fun and I was tired of spending 15 bucks a month on wow. I dont mind paying for level packs, but its getting to the point where to remain competitive in this game costs more than I was paying for wow in the first place.

Also.... STS, you may wanna rethink the GoA/sg program, I know I can't be the only person who has felt alienated by it, knowing that you in all rights have deserved it, only to watch everyone else time and time again get it, but not you. I may not be as active as I used to be, but up until recently I was on for 4-6 hours a day, and quite often, more than that, exemplifying everything GoA/sg stands for. And before people start "well if you want to be a GoA/sg, you never will be". That's bullcrap and you know it. I help people because its how I am, and always have been that way, and because I hear about something being given to people for doing all the stuff I had already been doing, and then wanting it also, means I shouldn't get it? Seriously STS, I'm sure more than just me feel this way.

At any rate, I thank STS and all their players for making the past almost 12 months of my life a blast, for the most part. Maybe ill be back, maybe I won't, all I know is I need time away to clear my head
    Last edited by skavenger216; 11-17-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.