Well Lot of ppl asked the same question..
-If you are Independent why you are in a guild ?
And i always answer the same
-`WE` are Independent from guilds who r using the members, all about their lvl and their only concern is how to get more benefit..

Yes we `ARE` Independent from that system they used over months in this game..some still do and some will do in the future .. The point is they ll be there always with different names but we will be `IN` here always against to them and their management system.

I have had the pleasure Seeing this family grow every single day.. Yet every single day I've seen more people trusting and trying to be apart of this family. Carefully everyday we're gettin stronger and growing.

From the begining we resisted to invite everyone or whoever willing to join We always put our family honor first and choose the people very carefully.. We observed talked and tested..Every single one of us has a reason to be here, to be in this family. We always kept our pride being here and always will.

We all live in different places and we are all from different walks of life with different family and friends.. But this game somehow made us meet here. As i always said we are creating a long term family and we're starting after this point..

I believe alot of us know atleast a little bit about each other outside of our game names, and if not we'll have time to get to know our family members better.. Because soon we are planing to show down recruiment for a while and improve our potential.

One of the main reason made us this strong, and made us come this far is this sincere thoughts n honest friendships..

Last but not least I would like to say that im so grateful being part of this family, and having such great friendships.. Thank You..

For Independence ! We are IN .

Sincerely,

Deshraill