Thread: engineer disrespect

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default engineer disrespect

I'm sure this has been posted before maybe. But what's the deal with everyone relying on Engis to heal/ rev when engi is dead? I mean know who is the engi, know when engi is dead and use stims when engi franticly runs back lol. I mean in voleria and I'm the only engi, yes I see that you died. Yes I will try to rev you. Sorry that I may have missed a rev because I'm tanking now and being kicked around by the scorn. But when I'm dead you want to hate on me and say I'm not a good engi when I got sniped? Common now when engi dies, spam a few stims and wait till they return. I hate seeing the whole group dying because I died. Its like they have no concept of stims.
    I'm watching all of you and I'm trying to heal/ rev all of you when needed. But I can only do so much and you should be aware of your own health at all times.

It frustrates me so much lol. There's no need to say "rev" I see you and I'm trying. I have to stop being kicked around first. I know my role and I'll be there as fast as I can.
    BE PATIENT. Lol

I know I'm not the first and certainly not the last.
    But this drives me crazy. Your thoughts?

P.s. sorry about grammar or spelling. I'm tired lol and don't care much :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ozuyucalebam For This Useful Post: